Reviews for The Hug
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
HOW DARE YOU KILL THEM!
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was so cute, and yet so sad. You did a good job.
melodiousnocturnIX chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
It made ME cry so hard and I could feel my heartbeat..In my stomach...that was weird
Wave Maker chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That made me cry too! That was so sweet and so sad! You should write another 1shot bout how BB died. Maybe he sacrificed(sr?) himself for her! That would be so so awesome!

:D *peace sign*
animelimit chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That was so good I can't believe how sweet and sad that was I'm looking forward to reading your other stories you have a real talent and it's great finding another Raven and Beastboy fan make sure to wirte more heart warming and cryable stories I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
boringperson chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i feel like i've been stabed by a dagger so sad. good job though keep .writing some more
AbndXAllXSanity chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
That was really good. You're good at romantic stuff. The end was my favorite part, when they said, "Two souls, fighting, together, ect."

-Haru Lvr. _
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aww... (wipes tear) That's sad...
Moonchild10 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
WOW.

You have found the power to make me cry harder than I've cried in a very long time. This was so wonderful. So bursting with feeling and beauty. I am never going to forget this one-shot for as long as I live. Thank you so much for taking the time to write something so beautiful. You've inspired me deeply with this story. I'm going to go right ahead and say this: YOU ROCK!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
When the scene suddenly changed to the future white Raven thing, it got me seriously confused.

Please note that this is constructive criticism. I never flame.

Ahem...*clears throat*

This idea has been used . . I understand that you wanted to experiment with it, but you could have made it a little more original...

It was a bit too fast, and it made the characters seem OOC. The ending was very confusing, and so was this part: "“I’m sorry. I can’t do that.” His green orbs glowed with tears." It didn't make a lot of sense.

Raven's behaviour is...well, I think we all understand that in the show, under the emotion of the realization of Malchior's betrayal Raven was ready to do anything for some comfort, even if that meant hugging BeastBoy. However, I don't think she would've gone so far to admit to herself that she actually liked him, and the same goes for BeastBoy. BB is a little too immature for that kinda behaviour...(in my opinion)

The ending was a little...I think the pace was a bit too fast for this kind of story...I think that without that ending, I probably would've enjoyed the ficlet a bit more.

The grammar was good so no worries about that!

Anyways, don't feel too bad! I'm kinda harsh at times but don't worry, never stop writing!

Ryuu
Kay Jay8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
oh...my...gosh! this almost made me cry! i mean i had that choke in my throat! wow! i don't think i've ever done that reading a fic! really really good! i liked it a lot!
disappearerSyani chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Yep. Ya know I was going through my menu screen and I decided to look at my fellow authors who has a penchance for me and Syani's writing (Does Teen Titans: A Cinderella Story ring a bell?) and I thought, what the heck! And looked at your username, and now, The Hug. This is a short, yet incredibly sweet story, my eyes are almost watering here! Some things are old, either they're remembered, or they're found. Peace.
Miss Apollo chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
so sweet! i love it! write more bbrae, PLEASE!
TameranianRaven chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
OH! This was so sweet! I loved it!
liz chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
It's so so Raven,BB died.(cries like crazy)V.V I still liked it,good job!:):)