Reviews for Together Forever
TardisGrl chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Love this! I'm always so sad when I finish a manga so it's nice to have something of a sequel.
xx sHioN chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ATTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
there needs to be a good ending
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
more details about the half angel and sara and more romance
Yurien-sai19 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I love this pair...gosh I just watched the amv of angel sanctuary and it really captivates me...totally...so keep it up...and write more about this couple...
Enigma chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
hey when you ganna update this story eh? i cant wait to finish reading it specially sence its so hard to find such a good angel sanctuary let alone a setsuxsara story well hope you finish this story soon gatta go ja ne!
Evil Alexiel chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
Gah! When are you going to update this? I wanna find out what happens... _ And hmm, who could that mysterious person be...?
Lawr chapter 8 . 5/5/2006
I was going to tell you somwhere not to be mean to my beatiful Lord Rosiel... but the story was so interesting that I forgot it. Anyway... Update! (And no beeing mean to the most beautiful angel in Heaven *Pout*)
kiramita chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
COME ON AND ADD MORE I AM LOVE THIS STORY!
bydneley chapter 8 . 1/4/2006
hi! I have just recently watched angel sanctuary and i love the pairing regardless of the incest thingy. Yeah i like your fic keep it up..._~
lovelesslover123 chapter 8 . 12/6/2005
That was so sad. If i Sara I would have hit my mom and run if the guy in the suit stooepd me i wouldve kicked him some place guys dont like to be kicked
Warrior Nun chapter 8 . 11/29/2005
WHOO-HOO! GO, SETSUNA! GET YOUR WOMAN BACK AND GO TO...where are they going anyway?
shiawase higurashi chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
Hey!Loving the story!

You write so nice! I wish i could write like that...

But it's a pitty you're ending the story next chapter, though.

Ahn... just one thing... I guess the labor, when you're pregnat of twins, happens about the 7th month! O.o'

So.. Sara's a little late! "

Please, update soon!

You're fic is great!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
OMG I love this story! GO SETSUNA! heh His mom's a bitch. she should die.
GlassSplinter chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Ooh, you updated! But the chapter's so short!:( And um... call me stupid, but who is that personin the last part? Anyway, I liked the chapter, but the suspence!