Reviews for Twilight
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Sorry! Here some songs that i HAVEN'T Used!

My last BReath :Evanesence

Going uder: Evanesence

Taking over: Same group

Imaginary: same group

I hope theses help! See ya and I can't wait to read those songfics! See ya!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
You got to go to Italy! No fair! I ended up and home! I updated my stories just to tell you! And I will always love this story! See ya!
ellina HOPE chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Cute, yes, there was a touch of angst to it that I found lovely. Hotaru's lonliness stood out, making the reader understand her pain.

However, I thought it progressed a little quickly... Hotaru barely knows this guy and they start kissing, it's just a bit fast for my liking. And, you misspelled her name. Not Hotura, HotArU...

Over all, it was an entertaining read... If you want to revise it, e-mail me and I'll help.
blueangel11isdead chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
YES! ANOTHER HOTARU/YAMI SUPPORTER _

PROPS TO YOU! _

COol.. you know sailor ra too!

LOL.. this was really nice, im writing a ficcie for her too... with hotaru/yami _

Newayz... cool story...
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Thank you! You made my day!Thank you! Your so cool! Thank you thank you! You made this day way better! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This was nicely written! It's beautiful! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, you do now know how much this means to me! What is this song? I'm so happy I could start sing *starts to sing*. Okay I'll stop my horrible singing, but thankyou! Thank you! Thank you{three million years latter} thank you thank you! I owe you big time! Thank you! Thank you! You made this girls day! Thank you thank you! thank you! thank you! See ya and I'll be reading this hundred more times! Thank you! So much{another million year} thank you! Well see ya around! And I will say this again: Thank you!

:] :] ;] ;] ;];];];]