Reviews for Who said it could never happen?
Mac chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
This story was pretty good, nice job
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
Aw man that sucks that the girls already have boyfriends and such. The guys are gonna be heartbroken. Update soon. You are doing a good job on this.

techgeekster chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
techgeekster chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
YES! New chapter! That was a really good chapter! Keep it up!;)
techgeekster chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
OMG! HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'M DYING HERE!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Good chapter. I hope that the Turtles rescue them soon. Update soon. You are doing a good job on this.

MajesticBurn chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Hum. I'm not really sure what to make of this just yet... but I'm sure it's getting at something important.
BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Oh no! I hope that everyone can rescue Leo, Lolla, and Jessica soon. I also loved the part with Raven and Raph. They definitely do have some things in common. Update soon.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
This is a great story. Keep on writing it. You are doing a good job. I can't wait to see what the girls do next in the Turtles' home. Update soon.

Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Hey there. Nice story. Really, incredibly cliche'd, but nice all the same. You have a polished writing style but try to think of something a little more imaginative, rather than the same old 'the four boy turtles meet the four girl turtles whose names just happen to start with the same letters who are rediculouly intentical to each other' kinda thing that is used so often in fics.

I'm looking foreward to seeing if you can put a brilliant, un-anticipated twist into this thing :)

Sorry if I've offended, I'm just trying to be honest. Keep up the great work.
Mac chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
this story is good so far, but what does Maria look like
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Very good story so far. Keep up the good work. Update soon so I can find out what happens next.

Cascadiascience chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Nice start however Mike's full name is spelled Michelangelo.