Reviews for Shadows
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 9/11/2007
::cries:: No! You can't be serious! I loved the original fic and just now stumbled across this one and you're telling me it's been discontinued? Please, please, please, please try and find the inspiration for it again!
Brittany Brown chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
HEY! LOOK, KYOKO! I have waited a few months to write another review and the reason I am is because the computer won't let me register so I can email you. FINISH THE FREAKIN STORY. If you don't I will cry.*pouts*:( You can give it to me if you don't do it any more. I have never written ANY stories let alone any WONDERFUL*BATMAN* stories. So could you PLEASE continue. PLEASE. I know nothing about Anita or Gail or her fiance. I can't write about someone I know nothing about if its already someone elses person.

I am about to cry. This wonderful BATMAN story will never be finished. Ooh ooh. Poor little unfinished BATMAN fic.I guess you don't truely cre for BATMAN if you won't even finish most of his stories you start. Did Bob Kane ever stop writing a BATMAN comic. NO! You must !
Brittany Brown chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
I love all your stories and I love Batman so I would love if you would continue this and all your other stories please. I don't think any thing needs to be changed about any of your stories. I love them. I agree. Batman is so sexy.
Superfan chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
This could have been subtitled (a la "Rocky and Bullwinkle" episodes), "The Return of the Most Original 'Original Characters' in Bat-fanfic.' " Because, that's exactly what Gail and Anita are. Highly looking forward to chapter 3!
minna no kimochi chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hee hee hee. Me lika da story. By the way, this counts for chapter 2 as well. My Internet is just really stuffed so I can't actually read the whole chapter. Gail is hilarious in chapter 2, might I just add. Funny, funny, funny. I like this. Keep up the good work. AND UPDATE SOON!1
B. Penn chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
As usual, your stories ROCK! I always love them and this one is no exception. I'm quite partial to any good Batman story and yours are awesome. I love Anita's character, can't wait to see how this story plays out. Keep up the great work!
Eloeehez chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
Hee hee! I like it so far. Please please update soon. :D I was happy to see you'd updated this.
Magnificent the Destroyer Lord chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Wel... since you asked me to yell at you... (LOL)

My only complaint is the fact that there isn't more chapters yet. (hin, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge)

Please update soon and good luck

M*T*D*L*
Purest Poison chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! Please update soon!
Maid of the Mer chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
Fun, Fun, Fun. Yay! an update, finally. Now you shall recieve a muffin. Yay! Update soon. Please.

Maid of the Mer
Novthoniel chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
o...Bruce Wayne...this story is really good so far, update!
Maid of the Mer chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Great chapter (oh and i loved the other story youw wrote to! _)

update and ill give you a muffin! yay for muffins! they make me happy...

Maid of the Mer
Eloeehez chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Mwahahahaha! Ahem. Nice. I really hope you continue this. I loved Bats in my Belfry. Although, I see you haven't updated since Feb. :( Bruce Wayne. *smirk* Yeah, we know all about him. lol Anyway, please consider posting more. I'd read it, and try to leave you feedback as soon as you did. :D
Heavenstar3 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This is a really great story. Please update it real soon. I can't wait to read more.
UnspokenFaith chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Hey! this is really good! Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chap!