Reviews for The Long Weekend
Lovelydeath43 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Happy ending!
GoldenRat chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Wow! Excellent Ryuichi/Tatsuha pairing. Ryuichi's 'true' nature was a surprise, kind of interesting to see a ruthless!Ryuichi.
Loulou2a chapter 12 . 6/4/2010
I love this story.

Things are difficult for Tatsuha but in the end, he got his idol.
Shadowfox13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Hmm...you know, I wonder how Erie would react to knowing what happened to Tats? Hmm...does Ryu talk to him about it?
Shadowfox13 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Hm...I love this story...especially with a serious Ryu - will it be continuing? It's one of my favorite stories
lelalemon chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
This is my favorite Tatsuha/Ryuichi story
Shadowfox13 chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Hmm...you know considering that whole thing with the trucker wasn't consensual, it's surprising he's not dealing with some kind of emotional backlash.
Shadowfox13 chapter 12 . 4/17/2010
Hehe, this was amusing...if you ever do a sequel to it, I'd be on the look out for it. I mean after all - if Tat's confided in anyone willingly it would be three people; Ryu, Shu and Erie. Heh, although I'd hate to think how Erie would react...hm...come to think of it, Ryu seems to have a bit of a dangerous side too...wonder what might happen to that truck driver?
cyberbird7 chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
...I read a ridiculous amount of fanfiction. A lot of poorly written fanfiction...but that was amazing! I read the entire thing in one sitting and I kept biting my nails for more! I am a huge RyuxTatsuha fan and it's so hard to find fanfiction that goes into their relationships and how hard the rest of NG would go to keep Tatsuha away from Ryu, you did an awesome job! Definatly top of my favourite list~! Thank you for writing such an awesome story :D
supershu-chan chapter 12 . 7/11/2007
So. I'm simultaneously squealing right now, and trying to keep my little sister from seeing what's so cute.

This was incredible. Everything about it was just really well-done. I love Yoshi...Ryuichi. XD Your Tatsuha's great too. Everyone was really in-character and fun.

And as always, your writing is flawless.

I LOVE YOU SO BAD.

-laughs and hides under chair-
Taye Drya chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
"In the doorway, Eiri shook his head in disapproval. He lit another cigarette." That line had me laughing very hard, and that's saying something because I strongly dislike Yuki. I just thought that was amusing.

ANYWAYS!

Very good story. I liked the plot behind it, definitely. The only thing I would suggest was maybe drawing out the ending a little...giving them a little more characterization and not wrapping it up so quickly. Other than that, great job!
Iarejedi chapter 12 . 12/13/2006
I loved that story! It was awesome! It was a whole different spin on those two and how they go together. I loved the way you portrayed both Ryu and Tatsuha. I had a hard time stopping when i started reading even just for food and rest. So yeah. Loved it. :D
anangelslife chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
wooh what astory lol

very nice love the ending!
aakahasha chapter 12 . 11/8/2006
aw! that was soo cute! *hugs* i love you!
troublemaker2046 chapter 12 . 10/14/2006
God!that wuz Great!Good Work!What wuz tha website u posted tha full version on?,pleez!i gotta know:o