Reviews for The Icing on the Cake
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
great story.
aserene chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I love it! It's cute, i love this series, and the name Gemma!
mrsrayray chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
The Ice series is great. IF you wanted to use ICE again you could write about Mac's next delivery with something like Pass the ICE chips please. I remember they gave me Ice chips when I delivered my sons.
adyg chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hey!

I love your stories...the reason I hadnt submitted reviews earlier is coz you require ppl to be registered to submit review...i was being lazy but finally did it

anyways, how abt 'Ice Ice Baby'...you know the song by Vanilla... (well they used in a weird way in 13 going on 30)...but you could do somethin in it...maybe H&M could go dancing or something

Im sure youll come up with an idea anyways, youre brilliant.

Keep Going!
Bedazzle Me chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This one is so cool! I have and idea: ICE cream? I dunno, that's the only thing i could come up with! Keep writing!
problematick chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Icing's a stretch? Feh. You did a great job anyway. Uhm... *thinking of another way to use ICE* I got nothin'. ; Heheh...

But still...more? Please? _

XBlue
joanoa chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Another excellent installment. As far as another idea...the things the Rabb family does while stuck in an Ice Storm. You got Mattie-a teenager, 4 yr old twins, a 1 yr old Gemma, and a pregnant Mac. That could be funny. You don't have to use it by any means, I just thought of it while reading ur latest installment.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I am really liking your series and cannot stop smiling when they end. Thanks for brightening another wintry day :)
snugglebug chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Maybe something with "fire and ice"? Loved this chapter - very sweet!
Traveling Buddha chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I love this one. I think its the best yet. and i love the conception stories. This is great. and i'll email you if i come up with any more ways to use ice.