Reviews for You Raise Me Up
PolefessionalLover3000 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Not too shabby but slightly short. Still quite enjoyable though. WRITE ON!
Its okay to cry chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
This is pretty good is there a sequel out.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
Good job.
Emachinescat chapter 5 . 12/17/2005
I just read the whole story! It was awesome!
coolgirlc chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
hi this is a very good story.
Christian chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
Very Very cool writing Nice Style I like it
Tom.T chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
MORE MORE THIS IS GOOD WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN i have a idea how about she poses as Rose to find out about Jake's Dad Or is it David?
kimmie555 chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
fireheart1994 chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
i really liked you,re story. i hope you'll write more
Terra Nova chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Please ask some of your buddies on the Tvtome AD:JL fourm to make some of their ideas into fics, like Cybertoy00 or Feral2K. Their ideas sound so cool, like "Gone West", "Something Wicked" and "Love makes the world go mad". And please update your stories soon, this section badly needs more fanfics.
OsCaRcHoPs chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
This was a really good story! Chapter One was sorta iffy, and you don't need to explain all the background info if you want. Umm, the dialogue was really accurate, like, do people really say that? and I will be looking forward to more of your fanfics soon. P

Signed Yours Truly,
Spirits Shadow chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
YAY! Great story. After watching a couple of ADJL episodes, Ive become a big fan of the show.

Yeah, I agree with Ezcheesesorceror. It would be cool to see what would happen if people found out about Jakes dragon powers. It would also be cool if Jakes dad found out the "family secret".

But anyways, job well done!
Ezcheesesorceror chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
I must say, that was quite a story you created. I am impressed. What I would really like to see, is what would happen if Jake's secret IS revealed to the world, what with the probable dodging of scientists, the pissing off of Prof. Rotwood, it would be damn awesome. I love this story though.
Princess Emmie chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
This was an awesome. Wish that Natlie would have give jake the time of day
YFWE chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
I just wanted to add in somethin about this story that I forgot to talk about. If you haven't read the whole thing, you may not wanna read:

Ok. All the times that I said that "Natalie was staring at him" and stuff, like at the end of ch. 1 and in class? Well, each time, it just so happened that Brad was right by him. Kinda dumb, I know, but I just wanted to clear that up in case if anyone wondered