Reviews for Shades of Gray
aligrl chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Ok let me tell u something first. This story is way too much like a story already posted called "Shes a gray!" This is not a flame because ur story isn't bad but it seems a tad too much like it. The differences are that sora instead of mimi decides to be a gray, tai is in a category (such as black white)the same goes for mimi she was the "Gray" person and there are a bunch of grays. Thats beasically all the differences. I am not flaming u but I will suggest 1 thing u might want to change the plot a bit or people are seriously going to think that u are justcopying someines plot. No offense or anything because this sstory isnt bad but then again it also seems like ur copying someones plot.
Yo chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I don't know about you but the plot of the story kinda sounds like a story that is already posted by another just sounds all to familiar..
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
wow, tai as an asshole... that's something new! (but interessting)

why does yama know sora?

so mimi's a white one! what about kari, tk, davis and the other?

really good beginnig!
purdiful nik naks chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
oh! it's REALLY interesting. You're a really good writer! I can't wait to see what happens next! Yamato's so hott.. lols i'm excited! please update soon!
Miranda chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This is very interesting so far ... I like it! Update ASAP! _
Shinsei Kuro chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This story has good potential, and and very good first chapter. Are Kari and T.k on the same side as their brothers? Maybe in a later chapter you should consider bringing in the 02 and 03 characters. That would make it more interesting i think
Forlorn Hope chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Wonderful, fresh plot! Keep up the good work, pal! So is Mimi a Black? o_O; Oh, and was that Yolei that Taichi was bothering?
theladyknight chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Well this is definitely interesting. I can't say I've seen a plot like this before. I like where it's going.

I hope we learn more about everything with the whites, blacks, and grays-how it did come to be, how Yama and Taichi got to be the leaders and such-in the next few chapters. I like it so far and I'm hoping this is going to be a sorato...nice chapter. Update soon!
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
at the moment it's hard to tell if this is a Sorato or a Taiora (possibly because its only the first chapter -_-‘) but i'm currently hoping it’s both. besides, we need more Taiorato around here. gotta love the love triangle!

ok, to b honest, i'm pretty lost myself. i too would like to know wut the deal is w/ the white and the black groups. hm, n i also find it kinda... bizarre... yea, bizarre that Sora would suddenly declare herself the leader of the grays when she just said she didn't like the idea of people following orders from other people. as leader of the grey it makes me feel she wants to give orders rather than obey orders, you know wut i mean? but heck, the story is FAR from over so mayb Sora is becoming the leader of the grays in order to stop this madness in the school!

ah, i'm just thinking too much. seriously, don't pay attention to me. i'm kinda tuckered out at the moment *sighs*.

so uh, yea, i'd like to see a new chap soon. it does seem interesting so i'll keep an eye open for ur update
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17