Reviews for Shades of Gray
existence92 chapter 15 . 9/7/2006

And all goes well, and they lived happily ever after...

Story Weaver1 chapter 15 . 8/21/2006
That was a cute ending. Friendly chaos with the WAFF and then Tachi's prank. The part with Yuta was funny
Unknown chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I just read a manga like this a few days ago. I'm guessing so did you? I just looked at your summary and commented so I haven't read your story yet so I can't say everything is the exact same. It's a nice plot, isn't it?
Akiko Dove chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
Aww.. That's the end? TT_TT Ah well.. It was a good story~ Hope you have good luck in whatever you do and especially in college!
kiyoiyuki chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
ah, good end to the story. as far as I see, all the loose ends are tied up, so good job with that. I like this fic, it's a little angsty, but sweet and romantic at the same time. kudos for getting it finished! if you get a chance, write an epilogue or something, it'd be really good to finish this fic off with that. I give this fic a 9 out of 10. nice work )
De Jour chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
Great ending there!
Gurhur chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
Woah... nice. Well, I really like you fanfic. Hope you make another like this. Well... not exactly like it. Hehe...
alkjcnew chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
i love it...sora deserves to be happy and i think this version is better than the mimi version (sorry if the other author is reading this) becuase sora seems to be more of the type to be headstrong and willing to jump infront of the knife than yeah
Crimson Eyed Angel chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
it was GREAT! i wish i had the dedication to finish a fic like you do! meh i cant even seem to crank out a 3rd chapter. but anyways. GREAT story, love, want more. o you should write a ffvii fic. didnt you say you liked the vincent yuffie pairing? i do i think youd be good at writing it!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
Aw... Happy ending. And I thought Sora is really leaving them again. This is such a wonderful ending and I enjoyed reading it so far. T-T

I cried so hard reading the last chapter. You did a good job.
harassed chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
O_O It's over.

You're right, though, it did seem a bit rushed. I liked the flashbacks in the beginning, and how Yamato took the chocolates from Sora. :D

So...rushed, but good ending. I liked it. :)

Good luck at college!
nickygirl chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
what a wonderful story.

i love it.

love always

Diet Soda chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
Yes, it DID seem rushed, but it was a very pretty happy ending :D I loved the story~
blue9989 chapter 15 . 8/17/2006
yeah the ending seemed rushed but overall this has got to be one of my top 5 favorite stories i have read at thanks for the update
Kouji-wolf chapter 15 . 8/16/2006
That was a cool story, even if it was a little confusing at times; but that was what made it great! You should write more Digimon fics!

P.S. How did Jun react when Matt went to the 'End of the Year' dance with Sora?

250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »