Reviews for Shades of Gray
UPDATE NOW PLEASE chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
Honestly you NEED to update ASAP! you can't leave people hanging too long with a ending of a chappie like that. WAY TOO MUCH SUSPENSE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE NOW!
aurora.kaze chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
please please please update soon!
dark-kilala chapter 14 . 8/6/2006
awesome story update soon!
Akiko Dove chapter 14 . 8/4/2006
.. Oh.. My.. God. o_o; YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON! D:
kiyoiyuki chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
ok, since it's been so long, this chapter got kinda confusing. why does yamato hate taichi if it wasn't taichi's mother that broke yamato's family? it wouldn't have been the yagami family's fault. anyways, thanks for getting this chapter up, please keep it going, and don't wait so long to update if you can. it makes it hard to feel like checking your stories if there's rarely an update. good job on this chapter )
harassed chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
GASPGASPGASP! Oh noes! ;_; What'll happen next? *bites nails*

I love this story, though. Sora's quite the revolutionary, isn't she? Heh. The dialogue is clean, no awkward faux-artsy sentences, and I like how you characterized and included all the characters in the story. Nice job!
michelle chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
God, why did you have to stop there! Please update ASAP! :]
Story Weaver1 chapter 14 . 8/1/2006
Yamato's got some serious sadistic issues. The first part was cute.
UPDATE chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
omgosh! update soon! i'm gonna die wondering what hapens next!
animelover21065 chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
oh my that was a unexpected chapter for me! wow! well i don't have much to say so i hope you update soon!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Ahh... Another great chapter updated. It's Valentine's Day... Very beautiful chapter indeed. Ohh... I wonder what else Yamato is angry at? Hmm...

UPDATE SOON! X3
Karush chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
beautiful chapter! (although i didnt want yamato o be so meanie...*-* but stil great... i hope to see you update soon!)
Kouji-wolf chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
What the heck? What happened? UPDATE ASAP!

Kouji-wolf
nickygirl chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
oh my goshers goshies.

totally adored the ending.

well not like "oh my gosh it's so happy"

just how it's so ah.

i love it.

can't wait for the update

update update!

love always

nickygirl
Fuwa Fuwa chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Okay, I finally get it now. So it was Taichi who killed Yamato, right? OMG! Pls dun mind me writing a review again...I read the whole thing again and I finally got it...)
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »