Reviews for Shades of Gray
Gurhur chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
*gasp* oh my gosh... please update soon!
Hajimari chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
Gosh! Did Sora just killed Yamato? Oh well, I just wanna read the next chapter quickly. Update soon, okay?
crest of music chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Really good chapter. Poor Yamato. I hope he'll be ok. Can't wait till next chapter.
Crimson Eyed Angel chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
cliff hangers are always a good idea but come on that was just mean! does she die? does she does she? those two boys are so mean to eachother!
karush chapter 13 . 7/14/2006
great story!1 i hope you'll update soon!
Amyranth chapter 13 . 6/29/2006
o i'm glad you updated, even though i think i'm quite late in reading this, because unfortunantely,my time on fanfiction has become limited. But because i was left hanging for ages, i think you might be pleased to know that reading your fanfic has inspired me to read the actual real manga- penguin brothers.

so after much searching and downloading, and after finishing reading the manga, and checked this story, and discovered it had been updated!

admittedly, i was sort of disappointed when i began reading this fanfic. In no way am i trying to discredit your fanfic, its just that after i read penguin brothers i came to love all the characters so much, that when i was reading the fanfic, i just couldn't imagine the digimon characters as them.

But still, credit to you! The fanfiction is written very nicely, and I must thank you for introducing me to this wonderful manga-penguin brothers.

i will keep supporting the story!

Besides, I'm hoping that your fanfic will give a definite pairing at the end, unlike the vague, slightly disappointing ending of the real manga.
Jojo89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Wow, the story is really great!

I hope you update soon!

Inconnu chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
nice chapter! it was definitely a treat to read. update soon!
Story Weaver1 chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
That was kinda cute
calilover chapter 12 . 6/17/2006
AH! You story is SUPER good. I can't wait to read the next bit!
Akiko Dove chapter 13 . 6/15/2006
O. o_o; Awesome chapter. And the flashback was priceless. Keep u the good work and update!
Diet Soda chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
I think this is one of the best Digimon fanfics I've ever stumbled acrossed on. Will you update this anytime soon? :D
DigitalRavenclaw chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
Please write more! I love this story!
Crimson Eyed Angel chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
i LOVE it! its so intense its really good writing!

kiyoiyuki chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
aww, that was sweet... I'm glad you updated this story, it's really good. all this stuff with sora's past, the love triangles, and the blacks/whites/greys thing is really nicely written. keep going!
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »