Reviews for Arachnophobia
Raraiki chapter 14 . 5/18
One of my favorite Fanfic ever!
skullcandyklive chapter 10 . 2/20
I liked how in character spidey is, but I kinda feel a little bit put off by the facf that uglier ans ugliest followed him to this dimension. Nothing wrong with the story, I'm just not fond of the two walking rejects from the alien movie. I actually find myself skipping any scene they're in.

My personal opinion on the inclusion of uglier and ugliest and the characters themselves aside, I think that this is a pretty good story. The humor is well-timed and the plot is developing smoothly. Could use a few funny slice-of-life filler chapters to give the characters a more realistic feel, though, but overall this is a well-written story. Kudos.
Hey chapter 1 . 2/12
Your writing style here is terrible. Are you narrating this story? You referred to yourself as I, and it confuses me because otherwise this would be third person narrative.

Seriously. Don't do that.
Cyan Quartz chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
Praise be the author.
Naosj chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Something is off. I don't count myself a comic book fan but I have read enough to know that those lines don't quite fit. Where's Spiderman's witty quips? Where's Brock's cynicism and self-hating rage? I honestly expected Carnage to shoot his hand into Mumbo Jumbo's gut, expand and make the old man explode (Disappearing him).

This feels like ... "Batman: The Brave and The Bold," where all the lines and ideas were toned down for six year olds.
holliswalley chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
This the best story I've read so far. You know I've always wondered when Marvel and D.C Comics would stop being morons and combine their two universes. I do have two questions though: why weren't the other two members of the H.I.V.E included along with Jinx, Mammoth, and Gizmo, and are April O'Neil and the ninja turtles really D.C Comics characters?
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
This was an amazing piece and was quite needed since Im acctualy reading this in one of the most terrible times in my life...like the worst. Anyway this was down rght hilarous and the best thng is the comedy never felt forced. It was acctualy like watching the Show again. Thanks for the shits and giggles
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
luvin the story pretty catchy
DiamondthePirate chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I just LOVE this story! Good job :)
Qaint chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
First, I'll apologize for being negative without giving any solutions in its place.
At this point, it's my impression that the novelty of the humor has gone off. It doesn't feel as fresh or funny as the earlier chapters, which I really enjoyed. Too much of the good stuff?
Perhaps I'm just not the right audience, but while Venom and Carnage acting like stupid teens about slurpie is funny to read, it is less fun when every line is like a forced joke. And it has somewhat spread to every character having the depth of a sitcom character.
Raven seems... shallow. She just suddenly began crushing on him for no apparent reason.
I feel that Spiderman (and possibly other assorted cast) has been flanderized to a point where it hurts the character and the plot.
References to people such as Martha Stewart alienates me, as a non-american viewer. References to american culture are fine for me, such as slurpies and even Play-Doh. But once real people are involved, it gets blurry for me. It makes sense that people know them and throw their names around as you do, but I'm certain its said somewhere that it should be used with care/sparingly.
I really enjoyed lots of it, but I am not sure if I will continue much further at this point. But I hope my review can give you some inflection to help you make this story into what you wish it to be.
Qaint chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Still loving the character dynamics.

Cool fight with Light, For a man dressed in pink, he did well. Moth and Control freak. The Jar Jar binks and R2D2 could certainly fit BB and Cyborg respectively too.
Qaint chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
It hope this doesn't devaluate my opinion too much, but I am quickly becoming enamored with this story. I just can't get over how funny you make Spidey (that thing with Plasmus). Jameson and Larry together was handled in a... seriously outrageously funny manner.
I am entertained.

My only con for this is the sometimes overly descriptive narrative, but it fits in well and is overall great.

And "dudes" not in anymore? I feel old. Then again isn't that what BB says all the time?
Qaint chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really impressive start. I really like the flowing dialog. And spidey's banter is funny, which is soo important to me when featuring him.
Can't wait to see how you handle the Titans for a longer period of time.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
This is right
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well, it has promise. The character dialogue and the narration needs to be fixed a bit.