Reviews for Arachnophobia
Naosj chapter 3 . 2/28
Something is off. I don't count myself a comic book fan but I have read enough to know that those lines don't quite fit. Where's Spiderman's witty quips? Where's Brock's cynicism and self-hating rage? I honestly expected Carnage to shoot his hand into Mumbo Jumbo's gut, expand and make the old man explode (Disappearing him).

This feels like ... "Batman: The Brave and The Bold," where all the lines and ideas were toned down for six year olds.
holliswalley chapter 14 . 2/21
This the best story I've read so far. You know I've always wondered when Marvel and D.C Comics would stop being morons and combine their two universes. I do have two questions though: why weren't the other two members of the H.I.V.E included along with Jinx, Mammoth, and Gizmo, and are April O'Neil and the ninja turtles really D.C Comics characters?
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
This was an amazing piece and was quite needed since Im acctualy reading this in one of the most terrible times in my the worst. Anyway this was down rght hilarous and the best thng is the comedy never felt forced. It was acctualy like watching the Show again. Thanks for the shits and giggles
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
luvin the story pretty catchy
DiamondthePirate chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I just LOVE this story! Good job :)
Qaint chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
First, I'll apologize for being negative without giving any solutions in its place.
At this point, it's my impression that the novelty of the humor has gone off. It doesn't feel as fresh or funny as the earlier chapters, which I really enjoyed. Too much of the good stuff?
Perhaps I'm just not the right audience, but while Venom and Carnage acting like stupid teens about slurpie is funny to read, it is less fun when every line is like a forced joke. And it has somewhat spread to every character having the depth of a sitcom character.
Raven seems... shallow. She just suddenly began crushing on him for no apparent reason.
I feel that Spiderman (and possibly other assorted cast) has been flanderized to a point where it hurts the character and the plot.
References to people such as Martha Stewart alienates me, as a non-american viewer. References to american culture are fine for me, such as slurpies and even Play-Doh. But once real people are involved, it gets blurry for me. It makes sense that people know them and throw their names around as you do, but I'm certain its said somewhere that it should be used with care/sparingly.
I really enjoyed lots of it, but I am not sure if I will continue much further at this point. But I hope my review can give you some inflection to help you make this story into what you wish it to be.
Qaint chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Still loving the character dynamics.

Cool fight with Light, For a man dressed in pink, he did well. Moth and Control freak. The Jar Jar binks and R2D2 could certainly fit BB and Cyborg respectively too.
Qaint chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
It hope this doesn't devaluate my opinion too much, but I am quickly becoming enamored with this story. I just can't get over how funny you make Spidey (that thing with Plasmus). Jameson and Larry together was handled in a... seriously outrageously funny manner.
I am entertained.

My only con for this is the sometimes overly descriptive narrative, but it fits in well and is overall great.

And "dudes" not in anymore? I feel old. Then again isn't that what BB says all the time?
Qaint chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really impressive start. I really like the flowing dialog. And spidey's banter is funny, which is soo important to me when featuring him.
Can't wait to see how you handle the Titans for a longer period of time.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
This is right
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well, it has promise. The character dialogue and the narration needs to be fixed a bit.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I like the humor in this story and the plotline. :D
Tengoku- san chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
' "AACK!" was the sound of Venom getting slammed through four walls of reinforced concrete.

Jeez man, don't you hate it when you forget these things? It's like right in your head, but it just won't get out! Seriously it's like so annoy-

"IT'S BLOOD AND TOXIN YOU MORON!" Venom screamed, grumbling as he was trying to get up.

Oh right! Hehe, thanks man. I owe you one.'

Ha ha. Venom broke the fourth wall literally and figuratively.
A.W.Bush chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Goddamn dude this is freaking AMAZING! You really do have some serious skills as a writer, this is my no 1 fanfic. I love the titans and spiderman and you just brought them together for an awesome team up. Well done! Luv it all from Raven and Spidermans pairing to Carnages over the top insanity. I look forward to more of you work
shinkenpinkkame chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
What can I say now...oh...Love the story...blah blah blah...It's awesome...blah blah...Obsessed with it...blah blah blah...Love Spidey/Rae couple...MY Favourite couple...Biggest FAN EVER!...If anyone think they are bigger than the biggest...PM ME! hihi :P
Oh yeah and one more important...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JB!?