Reviews for Arachnophobia
Dkdndkdnkdbskdbdkbfidhfifndos fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuc
Wow its roland chapter 3 . 5/7
NO SHIT MAN THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME!
Roland tocao chapter 1 . 5/7
This was Fucking cool!
Spideyfan chapter 14 . 4/13/2020
Man oh man this fanfic was awesome and excellent, I really like’d the action scenes, the tone of pop culture references, the Shipping between venom and jinx haha, and of course the spideyxrae moments, specially the part where raven breaks spidey from blood’s mind control by seducing him with her looks, her ass, and chest, and of course by kissing him, hehehe.

But i was shocked at the plot twist that Peter woked up in he’s world i was about to cry at that moment,but later it revealed hat the DC and marvel universes become one, and that it ended ona cliffhanger with Galactus, Lady death, And thanos and darkside invading the city All thanks to that little shit of larry, but i liked the “extra bonus” reading of peter and raven going to meet aunt may but that red hed bicth of mary jane had to ruined it, and that hilarious moment eith mumbo jumbo Encountering venom and carnage, hahaha , but bottom line is that this fiction was the best thing ive ever readed and it started the shipping of raven and Spider man and that was the one the things i liked the most, but now that ive read the fiction that started this, i was happy and i wished there was more chapters or a sequel called arachnophobia 2 but sadly because you wrote this 15 years ago i guess not but hey i give this an 10/10 :)

Awesome story, great characters , funny moments, a bit of PG-13 humor and jokes here and there but still it was all good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2018
I think Spiderman would also be immune because he was somewhat immune to venom and carnage control plus I still think that you should’ve done it from Spiderman’s blood instead of from space
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2018
I don’t think spidey would be this ready to get into relationship with Raven considering that he pretty much just lost Gwynn and She was the love of his life pretty much also wouldn’t Spiderman since carnage in bed I’m hanging around since they’re connected and he also a space sense
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2018
I think in the store you should I had a venom and carnage come from Spiderman’s blood like some of the comic book version also Spiderman does have a Darkside can’t invent them are kind of part of that and in the comic books Spiderman can get pretty dark darker than Batman anyway good story
Raraiki chapter 14 . 5/18/2017
One of my favorite Fanfic ever!
skullcandyklive chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
I liked how in character spidey is, but I kinda feel a little bit put off by the facf that uglier ans ugliest followed him to this dimension. Nothing wrong with the story, I'm just not fond of the two walking rejects from the alien movie. I actually find myself skipping any scene they're in.

My personal opinion on the inclusion of uglier and ugliest and the characters themselves aside, I think that this is a pretty good story. The humor is well-timed and the plot is developing smoothly. Could use a few funny slice-of-life filler chapters to give the characters a more realistic feel, though, but overall this is a well-written story. Kudos.
Hey chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Your writing style here is terrible. Are you narrating this story? You referred to yourself as I, and it confuses me because otherwise this would be third person narrative.

Seriously. Don't do that.
Cyan Quartz chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
Praise be the author.
Naosj chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Something is off. I don't count myself a comic book fan but I have read enough to know that those lines don't quite fit. Where's Spiderman's witty quips? Where's Brock's cynicism and self-hating rage? I honestly expected Carnage to shoot his hand into Mumbo Jumbo's gut, expand and make the old man explode (Disappearing him).

This feels like ... "Batman: The Brave and The Bold," where all the lines and ideas were toned down for six year olds.
holliswalley chapter 14 . 2/21/2015
This the best story I've read so far. You know I've always wondered when Marvel and D.C Comics would stop being morons and combine their two universes. I do have two questions though: why weren't the other two members of the H.I.V.E included along with Jinx, Mammoth, and Gizmo, and are April O'Neil and the ninja turtles really D.C Comics characters?
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
This was an amazing piece and was quite needed since Im acctualy reading this in one of the most terrible times in my life...like the worst. Anyway this was down rght hilarous and the best thng is the comedy never felt forced. It was acctualy like watching the Show again. Thanks for the shits and giggles
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
luvin the story pretty catchy