Reviews for Arachnophobia
Homegrown Hero chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
(Grins like a dork) Aw so cute. Spider-Man and Raven sitting in a tree. And VENOM AND JINX. O.O HAH! Reminds me of those old school 90s sitcoms. OLD SCHOOL 90s. I am so young... Anyway this is funny as hell. Keep it going or you will be destroyed!
Homegrown Hero chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
Heh heh heh, sorry I missed a chapter du~de... finals have been a bitch. But anyway this one was funny as hell. Venom and Carnage never had it so funny... LOL at Carnage's relentless stabbing... that was too cool. I luv ur Carnage!
chitoryu12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I feel like I'm reading a novel. Hilarious and descriptive.
Spawnguy chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Okay. Spideys seen Ravens head...we gonna get a vica versa? Just a comment from your freindly neighbourhood phycoanalist. Also just started a peice for "Webs we weave". Thinking of calling it "Take a look over head...it might be your last!" The big show down is fast aproaching huh?

How much longer till Spidey has to go home leaving Raven a burnt out husk? Assuming Larry actually SENDS him home. BTW...don't call me "Spawny". I prefer "Guy".
Max Knight chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Q from James Bond...btw, I've been wanting to ask you...what does JB mean ?

James bond ? Jelly Beans ? Jumping Boobs ? Johnny Bravo ? James Brown ?

Anyway, the fact is...I TOTALLY LOVED THIS CHAPTER ! OMG !

"From the fluffiest of the fluffy to the creepiest of the creepy,"

You sure have a way with discribing scenaries my man.

Crazy, crazier and craziest...BWAHAHHAHA

Soft..tender...and firm...yeah... AND DAMN I LOVE HER AIR BAGS !

Spidy's bitches ...MUAHAHAHAHAhAH OMG THIS IS TOO MUCH !

Poor Venom...jhahaha Poorr poor Venom...and Bumblebee..._

Flying around like an airplane and making SHOOSSHING noises ? THAT'S a Freako refference no one can forget.

There are so many movie,cartoon refferences that even I can't remember...oh man, truely a master of all things that is insanely comical.

Update dawg.

Max Knight :

When I was young, I like giant robots...when I'm older, I still love giant robots...but I also like BREASTS ! Not big ones, just fully functional, compact, hand fitting and firm...YEah you know what I mean you horn dogs out there !
X-Over chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I look ofrward to reading what happens next. Also, will Spider-Man and the Teen Titans as well as the Fearsome Five plus Fang and Kitten meet the Justice League from the "Justice League" cartoon as well Static, Gears nad the other Bang babies (i.e. meta-humans) from the "Static Shock" cartoon? Please let me know. Anyway, please keep up the good work as always. Thank you. :)
Luc Star chapter 7 . 5/31/2005
hahahahahah... hahahahahah... damn... this has got to be one of the funniest crossovers i've ever read. hahahaahah. i got an exam in 9 hours and i really should be studying but now i've gone and read this chapter and i can't stop laughing. and what's worse, i slept in a funny position and my back's all stiff and wierd now. so everytime i throw my head back and laugh, it goes like hahahah-ow.. hahaha-ow. hey.. thanks for letting me know about the stories.. will definitely check them out. can't wait for another chapter. pls update soon.
CloudsHalo chapter 7 . 5/31/2005
ok... out of all the chapters in this entire story, none of them even comes close to the greatness of this chapter... i mean, even if you put them all together, add 5, and multiply that number by 10, it still wouldnt be enough to match the totaly awesomeness of this chapter... it was just too much fun... best one so far... i mean, ya gotta feel sorry for Venny Poo first off... being chased around by Jinx... even though that in itself isnt such a bad thing, it is something that is against his will... and its freaking hilarious... i mean, he is one of the most powerful symbiotes in existance, and yet he crumbles with the slightest of girl troubles, that big softy... and Carnage, dont we all just love him in this story? that tv gag made me laugh... but nothing was as funny as Spidey's adventure... lets recap shall we? ok, first, he falls into happy land with Happy being all goofy and chasing after him... then you got him running head first into Brave's chest, HA! (lucky) then ya got Gross with her little airbags comment... i cracked up at that... then you have the maze with Timid being as cute as ever... noogies and Anger and what not... the Raven pile and all the shadows trying to take Spidey's mask off... and the cuteness at the end where Spidey is trying to get Raven to hang out with him... but the best part i must say and the one that got me to laugh the hardest, would most definately be Brave's line, "We’re Spidey’s bitches." oh god, i nearly died... too funny dude... i cant wait to see what you have in store for us next chapter, so send me the rough stuff and we can get it out asap... OW! hehe... laterz...
Spawn guy chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
I know this is usally Cloudshalos turf but I think you should know I just did a little promo art for this fic. I call it "It's going to be one of those days". Until In can think up a better name at least. If I can scan it in I'll mail it to you. Spidey and the many faces of Raven. I'm trembling with anticipation. NOT fear.
Luc Star chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
Dude... this is one of the best and funniest marvel/dc crossovers i've read in a long time... i just read 6 chapters in a row... almost forgot about dinner.. but then again who can forget about dinner. especially when its.. blah blah blah. anyways... i just found your story when i was looking for crossover fanfics in the TT category... i love crossover fics... hey.. recommend me some if you know any really good ones.. especially dc/marvel. take care of youself and pls update soon.
Commander chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
That is a cool alteration brokenblade. but I would still keep the part about spider-man battling his symbiote self that would make a good villian for the mind traveling.
brokenblade chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
That's actually not a bad idea out of Commander... but the setup is a little complex. Here's a simpler one.

Spidey and Raven are both Psionic. Raven is potent beyond potent, while Spidey is only mildly precognative and paracognative... but his ability hinges on being acutely aware of everything and everyone else around him (which he is, thus the 'paracognative' point).

Once he's been in Raven's mind and left, its entirely possible that Raven may find herself caught in the web of his psionic awareness, and have to work -through- his mindscape to untangle herself. Something tells me that the Symbiotes, his pre-spiderbite self, Uncle Ben, and the Spider Totem (as hinted at by Ezekiel in the comics) would figure prominently.

Heck, Ben could easily make a fitting guide through Spidey's mind, much as Virgil did for Dante through the Inferno.
Commander chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
Since Spider-man is in Raven's head why not have the titans go into Sider-Man's head now that would get interesting.

Like get spider-man to get so injured in the battle against the fearsome five he goes into a comma and the Teen Titans use Ravens mirror to bring him out of it by searching his mind for him and after fighting memories of spider-man's villians and meeting spider-man's allies(like his clone, Dair devel and the rest)(these are only memories) and finaly see Spider-Man battling with a verson of himself in the Symbiote suit.
X-Over chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
Ineresting crossover story you have here. I would like to read more of it. Please continue; write more very soon. Thank you. :)
RayRayOtega chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
Nice! Very nice! V & C are two of the wackiest villains that I have ever read. Great idea of using the team name, "The Fearsome Five", from the comics. Even I didn't see it coming. I don't know which part I like the best because I like everything. It's so funny! Venom and Carnage may hate each other, with a passion, but they work well as a team and besides, they are family no matter what. It's kind of weird that you toned down Carnage a little. Maybe is because he kills anything that moves? Well I liked it anyway. Could I make a suggestion though? How about givin Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage their own voice actors. You know, decide which person you think would be perfect to make the characters sound like the actors. Don't you think it's sounds good.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »