Reviews for Arachnophobia
CloudsHalo chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
same with seth turtle... i cant stop laughing... this is grade-A quality stuff you got going here... i cant get enough of it... you have most certainly gotten the comedy factor down, and even better, you have captured the characters so well... no one is OOC in this, at least not yet anyway ;)... great stuff... i told you this many times during the editting/proof reading process that my favorite part would be scene where Spidey entered the TT world and 'met' up with the Titans... and having him fall right on top of Raven, priceless... it would be funny if he landed on anyone, but making it happen to most serious of all the Titans just makes it better... and the Carnage and kids scene, you did my idea justice, and made it better than what i had originaly thought up... excellent work man... i applaude you (claps hands)... ok, this chapter last chapter, but both still kick ass... cant wait for more, so hurry up and get to work... see ya during the next editting/proof reading process... laterz...
darthjag chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
funny as hell you do good work with both marvel and dc characters but please continu with webs we weave
Seth Turtle chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
No offense, but Venom and Carnage sound like a gay couple. *laugh* Spiderman was pretty amusing. Beast Boy is as bad at jokes as usual. P And yay for Starfire; cute as usual.

Nicely done. I wonder what kind of oddities will occur with Spiderman and the symbiotes roaming the streets.
Max Knight chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
ooh slade watching the duo ...wonder what will happen next.

Nice merg with larry and making the two baddies younger...wonder what's the catch.

Anyway update update ~~
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*can't stop laughing*

Sorry. I'm just happy, amused, and cynically worried at the same time. D See you next chapter.
CloudsHalo chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
wow... this chapter is most definately like fried chicken and not at all like lemon juice... hehe... to start things off, Larry is a freak, and i love it... you took his hyper/overactive personality and kicked it up a few notches... he was already crazy, then you came along, and just, wow... love it... i also like the way you have this set up... alternate dimensions and bending the rules of reality... i would never have thought of making the DC and Marvel universes separate, or that they would be viewed as tv shows... pure writing genius... as for the Spidey world, love it as always... and making the symbiotes the villains, excellent choice... they are, without a doubt, the best the Marvel universe has to offer in terms of villains... the conversations between them and Spidey, priceless... you have really captured the comdey stylings of Spidey perfectly, and even gave Venom and Carnage a great sense of humor as well, me likey oh so much... and of course, Larry is a bumbling idiot, but we all love him, except for the villains... Shocker, Rhino, and Scorpion... nice choices to have Larry run into... truly a fantastic begining to what promises to be a spectacular story... and thanks for the honorable mention of me helping you out and giving you great ideas... anytime man, anytime... thats why i am here... people, dont ask about the lemons thing ;)... so, i look forward to see what alterations you made to the second chapter, so update it asap... laterz...
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15