Reviews for Arachnophobia
Fanfictions4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
luvin the story pretty catchy
DiamondthePirate chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
I just LOVE this story! Good job :)
Qaint chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
First, I'll apologize for being negative without giving any solutions in its place.
At this point, it's my impression that the novelty of the humor has gone off. It doesn't feel as fresh or funny as the earlier chapters, which I really enjoyed. Too much of the good stuff?
Perhaps I'm just not the right audience, but while Venom and Carnage acting like stupid teens about slurpie is funny to read, it is less fun when every line is like a forced joke. And it has somewhat spread to every character having the depth of a sitcom character.
Raven seems... shallow. She just suddenly began crushing on him for no apparent reason.
I feel that Spiderman (and possibly other assorted cast) has been flanderized to a point where it hurts the character and the plot.
References to people such as Martha Stewart alienates me, as a non-american viewer. References to american culture are fine for me, such as slurpies and even Play-Doh. But once real people are involved, it gets blurry for me. It makes sense that people know them and throw their names around as you do, but I'm certain its said somewhere that it should be used with care/sparingly.
I really enjoyed lots of it, but I am not sure if I will continue much further at this point. But I hope my review can give you some inflection to help you make this story into what you wish it to be.
Qaint chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Still loving the character dynamics.

Cool fight with Light, For a man dressed in pink, he did well. Moth and Control freak. The Jar Jar binks and R2D2 could certainly fit BB and Cyborg respectively too.
Qaint chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
It hope this doesn't devaluate my opinion too much, but I am quickly becoming enamored with this story. I just can't get over how funny you make Spidey (that thing with Plasmus). Jameson and Larry together was handled in a... seriously outrageously funny manner.
I am entertained.

My only con for this is the sometimes overly descriptive narrative, but it fits in well and is overall great.

And "dudes" not in anymore? I feel old. Then again isn't that what BB says all the time?
Qaint chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Really impressive start. I really like the flowing dialog. And spidey's banter is funny, which is soo important to me when featuring him.
Can't wait to see how you handle the Titans for a longer period of time.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
This is right
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Well, it has promise. The character dialogue and the narration needs to be fixed a bit.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I like the humor in this story and the plotline. :D
Tengoku- san chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
' "AACK!" was the sound of Venom getting slammed through four walls of reinforced concrete.

Jeez man, don't you hate it when you forget these things? It's like right in your head, but it just won't get out! Seriously it's like so annoy-

"IT'S BLOOD AND TOXIN YOU MORON!" Venom screamed, grumbling as he was trying to get up.

Oh right! Hehe, thanks man. I owe you one.'

Ha ha. Venom broke the fourth wall literally and figuratively.
A.W.Bush chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
Goddamn dude this is freaking AMAZING! You really do have some serious skills as a writer, this is my no 1 fanfic. I love the titans and spiderman and you just brought them together for an awesome team up. Well done! Luv it all from Raven and Spidermans pairing to Carnages over the top insanity. I look forward to more of you work
shinkenpinkkame chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
What can I say now...oh...Love the story...blah blah blah...It's awesome...blah blah...Obsessed with it...blah blah blah...Love Spidey/Rae couple...MY Favourite couple...Biggest FAN EVER!...If anyone think they are bigger than the biggest...PM ME! hihi :P
Oh yeah and one more important...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JB!?
Michael Schwartz chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
The part where Jinx looks dreamily at Venom when he licks his plate clean tells me what she wants him to do with that tongue. ;)
WithOneHeadlight chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
This was awesome :D
Paperman0 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
This is the funniest chapter for sure! Having both Spider-Man and Venom run for their lives from grey skinned girls is awesome; it makes you realize how similar they are.

I wonder what would have happened if Peter met Rage first.

"He's right behind me isn't he?" just priceless, youe Carnage is great.
221 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »