Reviews for Arachnophobia
Paperman0 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
This is by far the funniest story I read so far! Using Venom and Carnage as comic character is quite unusual (at least for Venom), but the risult is awesome. Carnage's lecture about evisceration is the best!

I was wondering: you were inspired by Miranda Priestly (The Devil Wears Prada) for Adeline Kane?
Paperman0 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
An awesome start! I can't define it in any other way. Using a reality warper fanboy is an original idea and the scene of Larry playing Whac-A-Mole on Venom is hilarius. Even if I like more the first contact between Spider-Man and Raven: the two of them are perfect for each other. Also the way you depicted Carnage is perfect.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
must have more!
Cyclipse chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
This was indeed a magnificent story.

Carnage: Heh heh, oh Spongebob, you always crack me up.

Venom: Yo! Carnage!

Carnage: Yah! Venom! *fiddles with remote* YEA ORITZ! KILL THAT BITCH!
Stormshadow13 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
O, this story was totally wickidly cool!

Loved it! The crossover, the plot and the way that the characters were written!

This story was so funny! I Laughed my way through it! Great!
Semi-Functional Eraser chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
One word.

AWESOME!

Thats twenty explanation points there by the way. Yup. One word and twenty explanation points. A fine setup.

I'll just go fav this and add you to my alerts and favs now...
Daniel-138 chapter 11 . 3/11/2009
Wasn't this "city gone crasy " device used in That old Spider-man Maximum Carnage arc? I'm loving this teamup!
BlackRoseFire chapter 14 . 2/7/2009
That wwas awesome I hope that there is a sequal.
Ant Crown chapter 14 . 5/25/2008
Can I have what you're smokin?

because this is good.
bloodhawk268 chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
That was TOO funny! The parts with symbiotes and the H.I.V.E. kids were the best. Great work.
Dragon Naruto chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
A littel wierd but okay
sugar-high pixie chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
real men do wear pink! Poor spider-man, at the mercy of shoping. Love this fic so far, extremely hilrious!
Baraku chapter 14 . 5/15/2007
Well, the world is officially screwed and Larry turns off the TV. Nice ending. I hope that there is a sequel. That was the coolest story ever.
PRIMETIME chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Hey. You used the "You sure you wanna know?' line from Spider-Man 1.
Leo-san chapter 14 . 4/26/2007
Applause, applause, a wonderful story. Hope there’s a sequel.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »