Reviews for Arachnophobia
ickabob-tsu chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
You mention adamantium as part of teh prison but this is taking place in the DCverse and they don't have adamantium.
Leo-san chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
You mention April O’Neil in this chapter, do the tmnt exist, that would be an interesting meeting.
SDGX chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
Sweet story man, hope u make a bit of a sequel to this, cuz the story was good and I'd like to see how the relationship between spidey and raven work out. It'll be tough since MJ is in the same universe now though, this almost makes me feel like it is going to turn out like a regular Ranma 1/2 series.
Teen-Titans-Raven chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
By the Way, Booyah is in the english dictionary. Here is the definition:

Main Entry: booyah

Part of Speech: interj

Definition: an exclamation used to express extreme pleasure, approval, etc.; also written [booya], [boo-yah], [boo-yaa], [booh-yeah]

Example: I got an A! Booyah!
Winkaku chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
It's like a train reck, you just can't look away...

You've completely butchered the character personalities and yet managed to stay perfectly true to the fundamentals of their minds.

I have never seen anarchy so well written before, I have never facepalmed so many times in my life in such a short time and I think I broke something.

Even though the characters are so oddly portrayed, inspiring mixed feelings on the behalf of Eddie and a few others; the story is paced beautifully and possesses a rare and vibrant energy to it that I have fallen in love with and it only serves to accentuate the base-line character personality truths you have maintained.

It's indescribable, I'm tripping over myself and I love it.

I was looking out the bus window one day on my way to work and there were a bunch of old guys getting changed into sports clothes in the baseball feild before a game.

They must have been in their 70's or something.

Short, tight shorts and small shirts on flabby wrinkled and hairy frames that jiggled and bounce as they waddled about.

It was terrible and desgusting but as if there was a strange spell cast on me while stuck in that stoplight... I COULDN'T LOOK AWAY...

This is a similar experiance, only FAR more gratifying and less mentally scarring.

I'm lovin it!
Warrior of winds chapter 14 . 3/1/2007
HAHAHA. Great, sory I missed the update.
CloudsHalo chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
oh mercy me... i gotta say first off, with you not coming to me for my eagle eyes to catch all your mistakes... omg, so many grammtical errors... hahaha, you need me, you know you do... wow, cant believe i actually came back to i thought i swore this place off for good... but, i just had to finish your story... loved it from the beginning, and loved it to the end... since we always talked about it during your writing, us tossing forth ideas and such, i dont need to say anything more than i already have to ya man... great stuff as always, glad to see that Aunt May scene i suggested to ya at the beginning of the story... a long time coming that one was... well, we were talking bout the "sequel" the other night, hope you get your ideas in order for it to make sense... and to all of you who love this story, i'll be a bastard to my buddy jb here and give you a hint as to what we were talking bout... "Back in Black" :D bwahaha! all i have to say... its been a trip man, wish i had the same bravado as you to finish my story... who knows though, right? who knows... its been fun man... laterz..
Amarin Rose chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Wow, it's been a crazy, cracktatic ride. I loved every minute of it! This was so funny and amazing. :)
Nemrut chapter 14 . 2/18/2007
really good story, I havent laughed that much in ages. But you have to continue after that end, I mean it is crying to continue.

You have a really good way of writing, I am hoping to see more of you soon
kb chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
This is awsome! all my favorite fanfictions have been updated in like the same week! How I wish some of them were finished though. I wish I could pay people for doing my fav fanfictions.
SpartanCommander chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
The world has turned into complete chaos. This is great I love it. HA HA HA.

It's pretty amazing that everything just went so wrong so fast. Then got better by getting worse. I like your style.
mg34 chapter 14 . 1/27/2007
Good things come to those who wait. A great end to a great story.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
wow...that was wild...the ending was strange.(at least Brock doesn't get cancer)

I really liked it. I usually don't like the universe fusion thing but this time I really didn't mind.

BTW Trigon and the Devil are separate beings(in all contiuities). (plus since lucifer was a light bearer(truth), doesn't that mean that since he turned light/evil[evil and good are different from light and dark, i mean just look at raven and doctor light] does that mean that he distorts/decives(hence the title"Prince of lies"?

that was my only problem...

pls write a sequel...
Gawdzilla chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
you must do a sequel! this is hilarious! Great job!
Professional Freeloader chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
And Jonny wondered why he didn't envy Spiderman. Heh heh heh.

I hope to see a sequel!