Reviews for Arachnophobia
Chrosis chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
AMAZING!
Warrior of winds chapter 12 . 5/31/2006
Wow that was amazing I love this story it is awsom I give it a 9.9 out of 10. (hey nothings perfect) Please update soon this storie rocks.
kb chapter 12 . 4/12/2006
will black cat's appearance make Raven angry? will brother blood be beaten by larry? will venom and carnage become adults again? will spider-man and raven have a lasting relationship? will raven's control over her emotionally charged powers for long? I don't know, I'll wait for the next chapter to find out! beautiful and funny fanfic this is. please finish for the turbo nerds who love GOOD fanfiction?
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 12 . 2/8/2006
You know, maybe nobody's reviewed you for a while but you know you should really update this story. It's a great piece of writing and it would be a crying shame to just drop it on the home stretch. Though if you haven't been able to update because you were really busy with something important then that's okay. All I'm saying is you should really wrap this up. Anyway great story, later!
japanesegirl101 chapter 12 . 2/2/2006
Whoohoo! Yay another chapter to go! LOL This chapter was hilarious! GO RAVEN! Wait...I mean GO RAVEN(S)! lol

Can't wait for your next and sadly (*sniffs) last chapter! Update soon!
radiskull chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I like the idea of your story and I like the writing but I do not like how you wrote spider-man,venom or carnage. The reason is just you make the think so light of themselves and their situation. now I am saying his only because I am a huge spider man fan and think he wouldnt do half the things he's done in this fic.
SpartanCommander chapter 12 . 1/21/2006
This is great bring on the next chapter!

Why do I get the feeling that Larry will just make the situation worse. Like while he brings Black Cat Larry also brings along the Stunticons from transformers while passing by that dimention. or even miss the Titans dimentions completly and end up there surrounded by Decepticons.
Professional Freeloader chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
Why indeed. Well let's think.

*gives thinking look*

Oh yeah! That's right. BECAUSE HE'S TREATED LIKE DIRT 24/7, THAT'S WHY!
Obezed chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
i like it... but also since your doing tt/ ss (static chock) could you make a crossover- if you haven't already.. and add more rae/ bb plus star/ rob. though i don't like how your making it sm (spiderman)/ rae... i'd like to turn it around to rae/ bb/ whaetver. please write the croossover.

* check out my writing by the name of samuraigurl *
im in a kill people mood chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
hehe, just the idea of someone being serious...d/w if you're confused. anyways, so yea, god chapter, I'm kinda rushed here so this review'll be short. But yea, very god. I'm waiting for prt 2:P
The Bloodredsandman chapter 12 . 1/19/2006
Yes Slade can indeed make an entrance.

And the final part draws to a near, Can't wait for the next installment.

I applaud you O master writer *Bows*
Luc Star chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
hahahahahahhahhaha.. hahahahahahahahha.. ahhahahahahahahah... ahhahahahahhaha... ahahhahahahaha.

ok.. i think i'm done laughing now. no wait.. i think i feel another laugh coming to the surface.. hahahahahahah.. hahahahahaha... ahahahahahhahaha..hahahahahah. heh.

ok.. i'm not sure how long i can hold off another laughing fit. so, i'm gonna go ahead and just say.. that was one awesome chapter dude (in my best surfer guy tone.. which.. considering i've never been surfing is pretty impressive). i could point out exactly which of the parts i loved but i think there's just too many to count. hehheh (stiffles the laugh). gotta run. i feel another laughing fit coming. later dude.
CloudsHalo chapter 12 . 1/18/2006
excellentay baby! once again, you, have split my sides with the comdey in this... and man, did you jam pack this chapter full of ze funny... its like, almost every other line is punchline, which fits the title so well mind you... though there is comdey abound in this, you have taken this to a more serious plotline than you started with from the first chapters... but who cares bout that, you freaking rule! and hey, didnt you say it was gonna end on this chapter? you lie! hehe, just messing... overall, another excellent chapter... one more to go, can he do it? i think so... go for it man, reach for the stars and show those Titans writers how to write an ending correctly! till next time dude... Satan's child, HA! laterz...
kb chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Damn!... Thats some good readin' right there! Are the Titans going to see the Marvel world? When they get there will our symbiots restore their full fledged villian status? They have to! they are totally badass! And you write them so well! I should like to see The Titans' reaction to the marvel world. This is too cool. It has been way too long since I read a decent fanfiction and this one is just plain over the top. Bravo. Keep up the good work. I wonder what Larry is up to right now?... Oh well. As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading.
SpartanCommander chapter 11 . 12/7/2005
Well you finaly updated and this is getting very interesting not to mention wierd.

The only thing that apparently you've haven't done is trap Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage in some sort of medival fantasy world (Imagine how wierd that would get).

You know I wonder since Spider-Man once helped the Autobots out once (in the comic when he still had the symbiot suit) I wonder if Larry could accedentalt teleport Soundwave into the DC world along with himself in an effort to bring Spider-Man, Venom, and Carnage back and he accedentaly brings a 3 story tall robot along with him with a small squad of robots in him with over 3 million years of combat experiance. (I wonder just how happy Robin would be to see Larry again especialy if he finds out he unleashed an incredably dargerous psycic robot on the world.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »