Reviews for Arachnophobia
japanesegirl101 chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER!

lol, nicely done mixing anime styles into it, too (oh god the humor from certain parts of this chappy...)

To be concluded? What do you mean? Is the next chapter the last? I hope not.

Why the hell you making Blood/Toxin keep calling Raven cutie and stuff? Does he like her or something? Or does he have a plan that involves Raven and the fact that she's Trigun's half demon daughter? uh, wait, what is Blood's deal?
My Eternal Facade chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
That was a great chapter, I love your style of writing, especially the sarcasm... hehehe. The ending was halarious... xD Can't wait to read more!
The Bloodredsandman chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
What Cloudshalo said about Raven, I agree with that completly. Red X vs Spidey was based on one of his pic no? And the Transformers reference ahh brings back memories.

Your style seems to have changed for that chapter, more anime it's good just different compared to the other chapters.

Last chapter soon, should be good
X-Over chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
More please. Thank you. :)
im in a kill people mood chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
Who, 'nother chapter. I feel like shit, my brother was being a twat again and he got me round the back of the head wiht a brick, and now I have 6 stitches in the back of my neck...waah...ah well, I have already planned my revenge:D Anyways, yeah, shiny chapter, life not really getting better for them is it? Oh well DramaRatings:D Update
Luc Star chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
hahahahha... oh man... this was bloody awesome... hahahahah. i think you're sense of humour just improves with each and every chapter. hahahaahhaha. i'm definitely gonna recommend this fic to my buddies here at fanfic. not that you're not already receiving like 11 reviews on average per chapter (yes.. i actually used that little calculator thingy on my computer to check it.. its my new way of knowing how a story is doing.. i have a chart somewhere saying how many reviews mean what about the story.. will let you know where you're story falls when i find it :)) but i thought you could use some more. like i said in the last chapter of my own story... Reviews Re-views Re-Views Re-Views.. Makes a fanfic author's world go round. hehe. yes.. that was my attemp at a funny... good one.. no? anyways.. i can't wait to read the next chapter. take care and please update soon.
Max Knight chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
LOL I was pressing my mouth, controlin my bladder and hugging my stomach at the few scenes and hope not to laugh out my brain as I read this...at WORK nontheless. Man people are gonna think I've finally snapped...again.

Not that it's a bad thing but I figured Rae would kiss him...but do all that ? OMG man hot pink bikini...yeah...hehhe *Drool*...

Ahem, too right mate that all hell freezes over type armagedon lol.

Cletus..ptff, man I can't imagine ...gah stop this...I'm gonna call my friend's pet Guinea pig Cletus...even if he likes it or not. Though I might recall calling him foamy once...

All hail the church of Foamy.

PS : Venny poo ~ WHERE ARE YOU ?~
CloudsHalo chapter 11 . 12/5/2005
ok... remember way back when to the chapter where Spidey went into Raven's head and met all her emotions and the naughty and funny stuff happened to him? and i said this was one of the parts i have been waiting for, with another one soon to come? are you tired of all these questions? well, BAM! this was that part baby... sexy Raven all the way! bow chicca bow wow... oh ya, that made my day, loved how that turnd out... and bikini Raven just adds to the greatness... though all these moments were super hot and rocked out loud, i would have to say that the greatest part was another scene... one that i suggested to you at the beginning of this story... the sweatdrop... oh ya man ;) that seriously cracked me up, absolutely loved it man... AWESOME! so, overall, you still havent lost your touch on the funny man, keep up the kick ass work... cant wait to read more of this sweet story... so sad that it will be ending soon, but all good things must come to an end i guess... anyway, cant wait for more, and dont make me wait too long... till next time dude... laterz...
The Bloodredsandman chapter 10 . 11/1/2005
Nice Toxin makes a return, Good chapter as always just the damn wait (Grr) Toxin seems to have uped Bloods powers and altered them slightly (I don't know my only knowledge of him are the few episodes I've seen and there he controls them rather then turning them into very fighty people (I owe Deadpool for the word fighty)

Lok forward to final few chapters
Zornith chapter 10 . 10/25/2005
Freakin Sweet!
Spawn guy chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
Well I'd say Spidey and Raven's relationship is progressing healthly...a few minutes after it begins and they've already shared each others deep dark secrets. I'll admit I was half expecting Spidey to launch into the whole "with great power" thing...he probably should, I don't here it often enough anymore. And isn't Blood/Toxin's new look the same as the the Brother Blood in the current TT comics? Are the titans fighting because Blood could always do that or neede Toxin to help him? Or could he do that in the original comics? Spiderman vs Robin. Two of the greatest acrobats and young genieuses on the planet vs each other...this should be intresting. And on the note of Carnages cravings...I'm pretty sure that's not how symbiote births work but that dosen't stop it being funny as hell. I got one for you: "Love between a father and child? Thats just wrong...perverse...unsymbiotic!" Worth the wait man, worth the wait.
Spawn guy chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
Commander chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
This is really good and I can't wait to see what happens next.

(It looks like spider-man and his enemies must ally themselves together against a bigger threat again) The titans probably never heard of a hero teaming up with a super villian before and they may take it the wrong way.
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 10 . 10/17/2005
MAS: YES!

Dark: Dang...

MAS: LOVE IT!

Dark: To bad its ending soon

MAS: DAMN IT!
SpartanCommander chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
What a plot twist! I can't think of a good suggestion right now. However I would also like to suggest this for you to think on. Aqua lad vs Hydro man.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »