Reviews for Arachnophobia
im in a kill people mood chapter 10 . 10/16/2005
Heehee, this shit just keeps getting worse for them don't it? Great, lookin' foward to hte next chapter. Wow, no death threats in thie review...aw hell...if you don't update soon I'll rip out your fingernails and then dunk your hands in vinegar! HA!
japanesegirl101 chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
WWOOWW! O_o; I am speechless, well except for the jokes, they were hilarious! Update soon! PLEASE!
CloudsHalo chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
all i can say is, ABOUT FREAKING TIME! sheesh dude, what took so ya so long? hehe, j/k... good to see this story again... i have missed it so... kinda hard to do comedy in the later chapters eh? but its working out quite well... a little drama and sententalism and action and ass kicking, with a nice bit of comdey as well... all in all, an awesome chapter and i cant wait for more... not only for the story but, well, you know why ;) hehe, till next time, and try not to let the next chapter take as long... laterz...
Luc Star chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
hehehe.. hey man.. great chapter.. was worth the wait. i personally can't wait to see what will happen next. please keep updating and keep up the good work. take care. later.
Rzz chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
dang! This is awesome
X-Over chapter 10 . 10/15/2005
More please. Thank you. :)
346345735684568 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
OMG OMG OMG PLZ ADD!

CARNAGE IS THE BEST EVER I AM A CARNAGE FREAK I KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!

and carnage is better than venom btw

wow u must be a spidey freak too u listed a lot of stuff tht most non spidey fans might not understand

AWESOME!
Destro1990 chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
...

dude...

that sums it up...
Gabrielle-Angel86 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I absolutely LOVE your story. I've never read a humorous fanfic before, and I'm glad this has been my first. It's extremely funny, but I also love the serious moments.

Awesome idea to have Carnage and Venom know what Raven was "destined" to do. They're so evil, I love it.

Favorite parts: most of them have to do with Carnage.

-Carnage watching Sponge Bob.

-Carnage imitating Venom and Jinx. Too funny.

But my favorite part has to be...“Raven, are you completely insane?” Spidey yelled back as he glared at Happy running at him with her hands spread out, making airplane noises. “… Ugh, stupid question.”

It's just so opposite of Raven and random. Very funny!

Carnage and Venom (and the Joker) have to be my favorite villains of all time. You capture them really well. And you've got all of us in suspense! Please continue!

Rating: 10-10
The Bloodredsandman chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
I won the bet ha ha! I did didn't i? Erm anyway.

The story as always rocks, but holy sh#t Carnage survived Evil Raven must help being completley deranged.

Venom Vs the Titans reminded me of some old horror films and Alien, They all know it's there but can't see it.

Oh Does Carnage have the ability to travel through phonelines? I'm sure i've read he could?

Round 2, The Fearsome Five have already had an impressive win but the titan's will want to even the score. FF, 2-1 favorites. TT 7-1 outsiders
Rzz chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Spawn Guy chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
Well this was definatly worth the wait. One thing though...Carnage and Raven...now I LOVE carny (seriously,the "anti christ" son of Venom, whats not to like?) but no way could he have done what he did this chapter. I mean it's evil Raven. Evil Raven! Carnage should be sharing a cell with Dr Light, mumbling in his sleep! Then again symbiotes are tricky little extraterestrials and that oh so cute demonic S burned onto his skull more than makes up for the lack of traumatising. To him. Raven on the other hand...

Spiderman vs the HIVE. Punch lines with extra punch. Titans vs Venom. Sounds fimilar and the dustcloud was way too much. Almost busted a gut. And you know just the right time to end with a clighhanger to.

Clowns easy. It's Violator thats gonig to be the real problem. But Spawn? Gimme a break. I'm in a leauge of my own. And much better dressed.
Fizzwidget chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
DARN IT JUS UPDATE THIS THING ALREADY! I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR CHAPTER 9! SO LONG AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR 10,11,12 OR HOWEVER LONG YOUR GOING TO MAKE THIS THING! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I DON'T WANT TO WAIT! I'M ON HERE EVERY DAY CHECKING TO SEE IF YOU'VE UPDATED! ROAR! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Oh, by the way the pictures that you put on your profile rock! Tell CloudsHalo I said so. It's good to see another Raven fan out there! Probably 2 counting CH!
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
Dark: Hello, nice to meet you

MAS: IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER FOREVER!

Dark: excuse him, hes a big Carnage and Venom fan

MAS: They are awesome, just like your stories, want next chapter to be here faster pwease!
Commander chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
I really likes that chapter. I wonder how they are going to escape.

You know the most common thing in most super villian team ups that allow heros to escape is friction on the inside of the team. But here there is almost no friction. It is one of the rare Villianous team ups where the members work well together.

Also I douth that another Spider-Man's villian would just drop out of the sky and attack the fersome five just to be the first to kill Spider-Man. Spider-Man's villians tend to do that. Fight eachother to be the one to kill Spider-Man.
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »