Reviews for A Story Of X
LilRDashie chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
This is a really awesome story. Too bad it hasn't ben updated in 9 years. I'd love to see where oh we're heading with the story
Eden Alice Poe chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
*sigh* It's really too bad that you had to leave it at this. I mean, c'mon! There's at least 6 different directions you can take this & you jut leave it at a cliffie. Not. Fair.
This was just so well written & pretty original work. Personally, I like you take on X, & his possible split-personality disorder. You used a much more original pairing but downplayed the romance a bit. X was still the focus of the story. Also, I love how you made the would-be villain the hero, & our heroes the real villains. It adds some dynamic to their characters & makes me wonder "hey, they might actually turn out like that if this had been the case? huh..."
It's really too bad you couldn't continue, this would've been an amazing background story for X, both in an AU setting & possibly some-what for the show, too.
GlOmP3R chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
loving it! wow! slade is as evil as ever :D i really cant wait for more, kick-ass job!
Karasu chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Love your story. Please update
PURVEYOR26 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Why haven't you updated this story?
troy chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
This story is fucken awsome! update as soon as you can.
spideydude chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
dude if your not gonna finish please do the she's back story i just love spiderman and raven in love type stories!
BG-13 chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
what happens next. come on. i got to know. Oh and i hope those jerks (Rich,Vic,Mal,and Gar) get whats coming to them.
ForeverMATT chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
I'm new to the Teen Titans fandom. I'm a major Red X fan! And this fic of yours is simply amazing!

Please update! I'll wait patiently!
Raven Harper chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aah! Why aren't you updating. This is a fantastic story, and you're not updating! Please, I'm begging you, update! Add on another chapter!
Branwen chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
This is an amazing story. Update quickly.

I love Red X's name. I'm kind of obsessed with different names.
Poison's Ivy chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
ROFLMAO! HAH! That's hilarious. She found out his identity HAHA (even though I figured you would do so according to the title, but w/e. :P)

I love the dream, and how it turned out to be the truth. It's like she's psychic/has visions, and its a reference to the show... nice. I like that. :D

I can't believe I didn't find this story earlier! Please continue!

Love,

Ivy
annabelle chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
this stories great the best one i read so far when is chapter 8 out anticipation is killing me
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
o I love this!
Socially Suicidal chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
oh, of course, stop the story RIGHT when Raven discovers Kale is X..

of-freaking-course!