Reviews for Aggravation
clarissa chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
that was beautiful it almost made me tear up its what i always imagined for harry and hermione
potterfan36041 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I like it. I wish that there was going to be more, even if it's a sequel or something. Anyway, keep up the good work.
harold and the purple crayon chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
thats the end?
lycanthropy1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Nice and fluffy, I'd be in a bad mood too!
JCAL chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
update soon!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
so cute! i loved it. -leah
Monkeystarz chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
fluffy romances.

i'd usually say that this is an awesome story and i loved it.

but seeing as i hate all male, especially romanticly involved males, im in a terrible mood and will merely tell you the truth, instead of jump up and down and expand upon the truth.

it was fluffy, romantic, and sweet

*glowers* stupid males...
Jasmine-enimsaJ chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Erm... The story is really cute, and the way you put it is kind of funny and adorable at the same time, so that's cool. The only thing is, you seemed to kind of be rushing through it, so the readers can't really enjoy the plot of the story as much. If you'd described things a bit more, I think it would've been better.

All that aside, I like your story and all, but I'm a true Hermione-Ron fan, so... but, that doesn't make your story any less cute. I'm just letting my opinion be known... heh... ok... yeah. Anyway, cute story, just a little rushed.
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
AW that was soo cute great job I always have wanted her to be with HArry istead of Ron I do think they fight like brother and sister great job. _
katkin chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I liked it, it was cute. Are you going to develop it? Perhaps you could write Ron's reaction. Well written, good job.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2