Reviews for How Much I Hate You
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Sorry about you having to repost this, but I am glad to see that you have posted it again so we can get the whole story.
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i loved this story! it really is sad, that her sisters would disown her. though it really is saying something, how the other powerpuff's would finally get mad at blossom.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Interesting story and different from the usual PPG fanfics. I liked it.
camilla chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
well,reading the fanfic i can say:you want to make Blossom like a bitch...butreading better...all of the ppg are in that's fic...Blossom is the leader because she have the leadership on the personality!
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I like it, hope one day you decide to rewrite the letters and post them.
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
On the subject of the story: I really liked it! Some more details would be nice, but I say that with every story, and I'm also kind of a hypocrite. Also, the poems sound really good, and I'd love to read them, mainly because I love characters and their development. Anyway, I'm going to read the other ones now, so...

Oh yeah, and I agree with what you said: "I love writing too much to stop but I too am rather annoyed by their vague rules which and worse yet vague explanations of why they knocked off your fics when they do it. So I can only hope that this one remains this time."

I really hate , but I just can't help but write there. It's sort of what comes naturally to me. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading the other stories, so bye!

(And, if possible, could you read my FlameX trilogy? Just wondering.)
Milleniumenjimon chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Pretty... Sad, and good.

I love the way you written up the letters, the way you characterize the girls and setting their ages not to young or old.

You actaully manage to victimize everyone and in the same turn everyone into a bad guy.