Reviews for Spirals
Youselessnawledge chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
WOW thats AWESOME this is REAlly GREAT !:):):):)

ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
The characters and their stories are so skillfully tied together here; you make the differences and the simliarities so apparent. Wonderful work, and again, beautiful portrayal of the characters.
RiverDoe chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
whoa, gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I love the bit about Kakashi avoiding becoming a teacher the most. Beautiful.
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
that is really good! i read one like this but this was done much better!
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
Wodnerful. Wow. I love how it all seems connected, in that weird way of history repeating itself.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow, really love how you compare all those ninja teams and that despite their different generations, they all are so alike. In a way, its kinda sad too, the happiness and the pain. Really good work.
Qem chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
A really interesting spiral~
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
loved it very, very much...
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
What I love best about Naruto, is how Kishimoto played with the parallels AND the contrast.
lilykt7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
that was awesome I love how everything connected. I always thought the legendary sannin, Kakashi's old team, and team 7 were like each other. :) in both good and BAD ways...stupid Ochimaru.
Only Secret chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Interesting. Reading the manga, there's a sense of repetition in history too. I think you've captured it very well.
Seadragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is really good, I really like it, and the characterization is very well done.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Nice story! It really flows, and I like how you compared the similarities and such. Also, there were some funny parts that made me laugh. :D Good work!
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 2/22/2005

Wow. This was. ...Yeah, wow. I'll probably have to read it again later because presently my only reaction is a 'wow'. The formatting was odd, and it took some getting used to, but the rhythm of the story makes up for that marvelously, and when it boils right down to it, it flows.

And although the parallels in the series itself make me, more often than not, want to bash my head against something very hard and for an extensive period of time, this story was nicely done and subtle enough to be ...well, subtle.

Right, then. Now that I've randomly doodled all over your review page and *still* managed to come out making no sense, I think I'll trundle off about now.

Great fic. Well-written and awesome.
Isaku chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Great one-shot, you did an excellent job of showing the parallels between the generations, and the potential of the latest generation to break free of the spirals of the past. Well done.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »