Reviews for The Trouble With Sheep
Annie Park chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
OH, MY GOD! SO GOOD! :D This is HILARIOUS! Really! God... I'm laughing so hard, lol. Mikey's imagination is completely amazing! I was laughing at each dialogue saying by him and Raph, from "Gone? Gone where?" to "How can you sleep when there's a shark in the East River eating all the sheep and penguins?" It was just SO funny! You're so talented! You represented so well all characters! I loved the story, definitely I will tell it to my children when I have them, hahaha! You know, kind of "Once upon a time, are sheeps that jumped a fence and fell to the East River..." Lol! Great, great story! I'll read it again, because I love it! :D And the end is priceless! Just... great!

"A fence? So they got away?"
"No, the fence was on the edge of a cliff."
"A cliff?" The hell? A CLIFF?
"And they landed in a river."
Definitely mi favorite part! SO HILAROUS! Lol, keep writing about this two, please!
Nannethy chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
hahaha, poor Raph
turtlelover chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
i'd be howling with laughter if i weren't like leo and could contain myself thanks for the funny
MokusoftManager58 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I love this! :)
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Haha, Gotta love Mikey's imagination.
thatredhead-nicole chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This story was hilarous! Mikey has a wild imagination! I wish I had an imagination like Mikey's. I like how Ralph couldn't sleep after his conversation with Mikey, total genius.
Aiskuriimuneko chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
"HOW can you sleep when there's a shark in the East River eating all the sheep and penguins?"
Shit, if I had Mickey's imagination, I'd never be bored!
I blame you for giving me a laugh-attack
But, I also give you credit; this was awesome
8annie81 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I do that to my sister. Torture her cause I can't sleep anyone can be scary when you threaten their sleep.
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hahahaha! I just LOVE it! Amazing work, really, AMAZING. Mikey is soooo funny! And Raph too!
somebody chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
freakin funny!hilarious!amusing!hysterical!LOL!ROFL!LMFAO!Comical!anything else for funny you find in a thesaurus! NICE!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Ah, that was hilarious. Curse the evil wolves and sharks that are eating the sheep and penguins! We've all had nights like that. And I loved the last line where Raph couldn't sleep. Great job.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Loki chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Oh man, that was one of the funniest things i have ever read, no exaggeration. Completely in character and hilarious, great little story.
Rachel McN chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Love it! Dam sheep! So cute!
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
*bursts out laughing* Oh, that's good! That's too good! That's like the kind of random things my friend and I come up with on messanger!

Sheep and penguins...XD That's way, way too good. I love it. Awesome work.
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
AWESOME! I laughed so hard.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »