Reviews for Wait
The Vigilant Sleeper chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
_ For being such a short story it gave me a huge smile!
Draculella chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Ah the sweet sweet smell of revenge...how lovely it is...*snort* ROTFLMAO! Go Prowl! Give those lambos a good case of the measles and chickenpox while your at it! Ever consider doing an epilogue to this one? I can so see getting called in front of Prime...ooh, and Ratchets reaction would be priceless!
Serling chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I'm glad to see Prowl having some fun even if it is at the twins' expence.:D
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
no poor sunny and sides but im glad prowl had fun :)PD
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Yay for paint balls and Prowl! The poor twins are never going to know what hit them (literally).
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
LOL _
Gelendra chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Please tell me the paint was bright pink or some other suitable color! Hehehe, I wonder if it was a fast, repeating kind of paint ball gun (like the kind you squeeze the trigger and it fires non-stop) or one you have to repeatedly fire it. I hope the former; it would leave a more 'appealing' pattern.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Ahahahaha, yes. Very nice.
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I've read your other stories, I should have KNOWN that it'd be Prowl and the twins...

Who's the minibot though? Bumblebee? Brawn? Warpath?

And why do I have this strange feeling that the twins had done something to get on Prowl's nerves at some point before this fic?
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
0_o No WAY! PROWL? On a murdering spree?
Moxie Thuringwethil chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*chuckles* Paintball guns... why do I get the feeling Sunny's going to wish Prowl had just stuck to lethal weapons? Oh, this is lovely. :)
Flyby Stardancer chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
(laughs my head off) Good one!
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Prowl.. you have a very very sadistic sense of humor, thats all i can say ).. good job, i like this one
HunterBlues chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Hah! You go, Prowl. Again, this is far too short for my liking, but the need for the reader's imagination at the end is worth it. Jazz coming up with the paintball guns is priceless ~ very in-character for him. And of course, it would have to be the brothers that Prowl's waiting for... :)