Reviews for Beggars for Roses
andaere chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw, really sweet, tender story. The description is absolutely wonderful - I could imagine myself standing there with Charlie and Claire. (Which would've been a little creepy... xD) I agree with you - I really like Robert Frost's poems.

Anyways, great oneshot here. Although it made me feel rather melancholy. What with the references about the Looking Glass and Charlie thinking about his death... :(

Is it true that Charlie's coming back in Season 6? All I've heard are rumors...
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Aww! That was positively adorable! Charlie and Claire are so meant to be. I can only hope that one day I'll be able to write as well as you!

Great oneshot, it was so fluffy and sweet! Amazing!

xox Sacha
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Really wonderful. It's definitely one of the best Charlie/Claire fics I've ever read. You seemed to capture their personalities precisely. And I especially loved the part about some flowers looking best in the beauty of their surroundings. Pure sweetness! Great work.
The Cotton Candy Kisses chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Aww this is so beautiful and eerie and sad. I love it.
kiss316 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Absolutely lovely. Robert Frost is just amazing, and his poem at the beginning worked wonderfully with this fic, with just the right amount of fluff and contemplation in it. I applaud this wonderful fic.
possumgurl chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That was a beautiful piece of CC fiction.

~Possum

Steph chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Thank you for writing such a good story! Every word was perfect! You're an amazing author! Keep up the fantastic work!
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
As usual, you've written a really good story and as usual, I loved it.

Write more magic soon please.
marie chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wonderful writing, Robert Frost is amazing and you wrote a great story
eachwednesdayigetlost chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I liked this very much - it was very fluffy! Good job!
timebomb87 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Tres Bien!
Xedra chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This was very lovely! I also enjoy Frost's poetry, so it's a nice suprise to see his work has inspired this story. Great job!
White Lily of the Lane chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
This was adorable! I loved it! Charlie, Claire, and flowers are a perfect combo! Great job!