Reviews for A Good Flower Takes Time to Bloom
Ally chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
PLEEASE! KEEP WRITING I HAVEN'T READ A FANFIC THIS GOOD SINCE EVER!

I LOVE THE SAKURAxNEJI pairing its so awesome!

Keep writing please!
Ally White chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
PLEASE ! Keep writing I LOVEEEE THIS STORY! It's the BEST one I EVER read!
I don't wanna read any other fanfic till I finish this one. So PLEEEASSEEEE! Update and finish the story! It the BESTEST STORY EVER!
Alice Darcia chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Please, continue! Pretty pretty please! I really wanna know what happenes, and in the beginning you said "SasuSaku, possible SakuNeji", and we are only seeing the second pairing, so there has to be more! are u gonna update soon?
dark-angel-of-the-past chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
Please continue!

!
cutecrazyice chapter 8 . 6/12/2008
Nice. What could have happened to Sakura? Please update! :)
Insert-Smiley-Face chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
Woah! PLEASE finish this if possible! PLEASE! It's such a good story!

-Smiley
xJaytee chapter 8 . 4/2/2008
please please contine on with this story its so good!

by the way, hmm i think sakura-chan should be with neji-kun, im just saying my opinion thats all.
SmilingArtist chapter 8 . 1/2/2008
Please update already!

And please have Sakura end up with Neji.

I love NejiSaku!
HikariYamino chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Haha,reminds me of the chuunin exams!And i hope Sakura end up with Neji in the end because that damn Sasuke LEFT HER 1ST!
MissAX chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
NO! DON'T STOP THIS STORY! IT'S AWESOME! I just LOVE strong sakura stories _ and neji/saku makes it sweet too ] so UPDATE FASTER AND DON'T ABANDON THIS AWESOME FIC!
BelleDayNight chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Nice Neji x Sakura moments...and the preview for chapter nine looks great...too bad you've not posted that tempting chapter yet!
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 4/23/2007
Going in circles! Ack!
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
Haha...Neji is pissed about Sakura showing him up and now they are partners...hah! Looks like Sasuke is about to trail after her. Seriously? He doesn't recognize her? How many konichi have pink hair?
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
That was awesome! Sakura really kicked all six of their butts and then she handed it to them on a plate. Awesome!
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 4/23/2007
Tsunade is rather unfair. Bo!