Reviews for When Gray Was Yellow
Trinity Destler chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Well, I loved it. I love the calm after the storm vibe, trying to carve out some normality and reclaim a life worth living. Also, Max and Logan being domestic. It's just so adorable.
Mari83 chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
Yes, an obvious attempt to motivate your writing-mood – but that doesn’t change the fact that I love this story, love Ponderings, and hope there’s a chance for more in this universe. Pretty please, whenever RL allows?

(And hm, I was very much convinced I that I reviewed this one. Strange brain. So maybe I should do that now: Love the mix of underlying sadness because of the deaths in Terminal City and Logan’s legs while they’re trying to rebuild their lives (and the destroyed apartment, I seriously hated them for shooting up the place) and how they’ve learned to deal with the other’s emotion with more understanding. Perfect)
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
A very late review- another story I missed when it was first around. I'm glad you mentioned this when you posted Ponderings, because it brought me back to read this. This is a lovely story, full of so much!

Over all, two things stand out in this: first, filling in the gaps for us about M & L after they emerge from the siege and can face "normal" life - and you do a great job of catching us up on the secondary characters in your use of them and others' memory of them. Also with that is Max's "speech" to Logan recognizing the exact number of days since they kissed on the floor, and how she thought she had it all figured out, how naive that was. (and Logan "rewinding" to that time was great.)

Second, as always, you have a knack for conversation, especially those that have a sense of fun in them, the brief one-liners back and forth, whether teasing and loving, or pissy, or pissed off... this story is no different, and the parts allowing dialogue between M & L are very enjoyable.

Thanks for reminding us about this!
maxbyfive chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
aw, i love it. you explain everything that went on really well and the moments that they have are so touching. i adore it. :)
darklover chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Well I gotta say that this story is fantastic. Are u going to write more cuz that would be great!
maggieann452 chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
Absolutly bloody awesome. I think this is the best ending to their story that I have read so far..maggieann452
redhare98 chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
I really love this story. I really like the dialogue and banter and your concept for the story. Please continue!
Athena5 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
I really like this story and can't wait for u to update! Hurry!1
lilmouse chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Super chapter. Zack returning to the ranch was a nice touch and it was good to know what happened with the others from Terminal City.

Very poignant chapter at several points. The choclate held some wistfulness and the 829 days was a very melancholy space to put your protagonists. Figures Max would keep track of that sort of thing.

I thoroughly enjoyed Logan's response to it, by lying on the floor and offering her that moment once more. I can imagine him doing that... :)

Onto the next chapter...
lilmouse chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
I just wanted to say that I really like the concept and think your characterizations are wonderful. So sad about Joshua, though. Pleased he was the one who dealt White the killing blow. I like the exchange between Zack and Alec regarding his body.

Max and Logan have a lot of work ahead of them with that apartment. You describe the mess very well.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Mouse
GingerSnap chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Sorry, never heard of That would be NKOTB - Joey but I loved the story. I just read all 3 chapters twice. I read it to fast the first time.

Thanks for your wonderful stories.
mystjade chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
great story, not too fluffy, at all. It was well drawn and intresting. The charichters were potryayed relaistically,: tired, scared, but still in love. although i would like to know what logan is planing to do, return to eyes onley? journalism? Get a "real" job?
Babyangel86 chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
it was good...

u dont hae to stop here you know... you could just continue...and never end...
Bob chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
I enjoyed!
GUEVERACALE452 chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
hey...liking it...five years from now...kids..or kid...wow...more please