Reviews for Reliving a Dream
random person chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I can't believe this. *sob* I have wet eyes! *sniff* Well, most sad Ken scenes I'm miserably sympathetic...*blows nose* I hope you continue. *not very likely, seeing how old this is, but just saying it for the heck of it, sniffles*
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Wow...not bad, not bad at all.
Pure white cat chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
MUtiple chapter PLease: It GOOD ! IT REALLY TOUCH ME
mish1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Great o
takuya chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
wow that was a great story i loved it so very deep
243Ash chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This reminds me of Evanescence lyrics. I already did them -Bleed, It's not what it seems- but ti reminds me of the lyrics so much . . .

Kinda creepy. . . . Mrs. Ichijouji will probably die on the spot if she saw her dead son walk through the door, but whatever. . . .
kat aesthetics chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Oh my god, I absolutely this story! It's so awesome! I started to cry in the middle of it. It's so sweet and sad at the same time. I know exactly how Ken feels ;-; Man, I've had a lot of those kind of dreams. This hits close to home. lol, anyway. Keep up the great work. You are such a wonderful writer!
Redbud-Tree chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Evil. That's all I have to say. XP

Okay, so that's not *all* I had to say. What I meant to say was: You're evil for being mean to poor Ken (hasn't the boy been through enough already?) and to be able to write so well over a weekend. XP

I think that just about sums it up. ;)

Ta!