Reviews for In The End
alexmarie3 chapter 15 . 3/27/2005
This is Its amazing. I can't even describe it. Please continue!
LawNorderLuver01 chapter 15 . 3/27/2005
I LOVE IT! but if you are not going to update in a long time, do ya mind putting a review of what happened PLEASE!
shelly123 chapter 15 . 3/26/2005
good one think about part 2
fanficluva72 chapter 12 . 3/9/2005
oh my gosh, please please please continue it and update really soon! this is a great story! at first, i wanted to like, cry, because i couldnt see Olivia being a mom or leaving SVU and NYC, but its turning out to be a really good please continue!
momo0424 chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
I love this story. The last few chapters were great. I can't wait to read the ones to come.
love2readfanfic chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
I really hope this is not the end of this story..This is a great story and I hope there is more to come...
ANGELIA chapter 12 . 3/5/2005

LawNorderLuver01 chapter 12 . 3/5/2005
LOVE IT! its soo sweet!
Windwaker chapter 12 . 3/4/2005

you just can't do this to me. i have to know if they are going to get together or not. please hurry up and write more. i think your story is one of the best SVU stories that i have ever read. Please when you put up your next chater, please e-mail me at Wildwind05

i would really apericate it if you could. i need to know what is going to happen and if they will get together. will she see elliot at the precinct or not. will ella be happy to see him if they do or not. did they put clay in prison or what. why did you make olivia leave new york city. please e-mail me and let me know. also e-mail me when you put up the next chapter. thanks.
Trinity005 chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
I read the whole 11 chapters at one time. Really, really interesting story. Olivia leaving town might seem a bit rushed, but I can understand it. I just don't think she needed to leave the Police, she could have been transferred, couldn't she? But this is not a big problem.

I also like how Olivia is not taking too long to tell Elliot about the baby, most other fics have her hiding the kid for years, and I don't think that's nice.

Well, I'm really interested in this story. I don't have the time to do beta-reading, but honestly I don't think you need it. Write freely, after all this is fanfiction.

Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to your next chapters.

HarmMacLove chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
A cliff hanger? What is up with that? J/K i love this story. I hope you update soon. Liv makes a great mom, please get her and elliot together so they can be a family!
Poeticpunk777 chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
woo hoo 5 chapters! Can't wait until the next one and Elliot finds out about the baby!
justawritier chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
very good have liv/el back togther.
jmewebber chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
I do like this story but I feel that it is rushed. I think if you would take the time to explain more of their emotions and I don't understand how Elliot broke Olivia's heart because she never gave him the chance she just ran away. I'm looking forward to reading more though.
Angelia chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
OMG, this is an amazing story. You cannot leave me hanging like this. Please finish soon or at least post another chapter.
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »