Reviews for La Carne is La Ratta
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is good. beggars cant be choosers.
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I liked this one. It is very rare that you actually read all of the prep work that goes into cooking when you read a fic. To read one that is based around cooking makes a nice change.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Rofl! *pauses for a moment before one last lol*
That was cool! _ thanks for the laugh, it was good and reminded me of my uni days. No sewer squierrels but i ate a lot of "un named" meats .
jem1923 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
How odd. I really liked this story despite the fact that they were eating rat meat and it just never crossed my mind to eat that. I wonder now cause I've actually found recipes for it. Maybe one day I'll be brave (or crazy) enough to try it. Gotta go now. Bye.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
this was great! so very very funny
Bakaperson chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
ROFLAO! Ah, I love your little short fics, they're funny as hell! Love them and love your writing!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hehehehe! XD
AmethystDreams83 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
*ROTFLMAO* Wipes away tear. Oh my god! That was so funny! Very creative and well written. I enjoy your storytelling so very much. You lend your characters such a sense of realisim. Please, please don't stop writing. In a website where so many stories are only so-so, yours are a breath of fresh air. Keep up the wonderful work.
shinigami109 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
lol love it!
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Funny. I love how you twisted it around as to who got grossed out. _
Andixa chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I... I think I love you, for Quatre's reaction.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I love your Quatre. All of your characterizations actually, but I love your Quatre.
Gami1x2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Ew rat...Cow's Butt, that was classic, good story.
jess-eklom chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
LOL, this was just too funny... but shouldn't the title be "La Carne es de Rata"? On second thought, I suppose it does work the way you have it there too... Whatever. I didn't think Heero would gross out like he did and Wufei's reaction was funny. Quatre and Trowa are so cool, they knew what it was and liked it .
Airlady chapter 1 . 2/21/2005