Reviews for Constantine The Ending
funkycool chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
*wow* you have a really good plot going here and it would be a shame for you not to continue. I hope you keep writing!
0appletree0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
would love to read more...hopefully you'll conntinue this story!
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Nice start-I can't wait to read more. Hopefully you haven't abandoned this!
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This is good so far. Your a good writer.
animerockstar chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
keep up the excellent work and update this fanfic soon please ttyl
Grey Faerie32 chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i LOVE gabriel in this she he whatever it's kinda hard 2 tell! is so niave! (can't spell!) lol love pleaz continue
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
heyla. good story giong there. love how gabriel's turned out. please, keep going with it.
BabyGirl14 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Out of all the fics ive read here in Constantine,i absolutley think this is the best,this is A update,i check here everyday to see if you updated and countinued on with this story,im so i think Gabriel is an absolute COUNTINUE!
Lady Adyra chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
"She needed some comfort and although John could not actively give it, just looking at him had always eased something in her mind."

This is such a great story, I praise your style and your intriguing plot, so please, update this beauty.
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Yes, please continue! I like this. And I so love Gabriel. He's so funny insane as a mortal.

Greetz B)
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
OMG! That was so flipping sweet! i loved it and you need to write more and update soon. you can't leave me hanging like that. it's not natural. seriously i mean it. and that name Despair is so awesome! keep up the great writing and please update!
lionheartgirlx chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I love this story keep it up!
george bush chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
keep writing!
mushy-MUSH chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
keep writing! Keep writing!
SouthernDiscomfort chapter 1 . 3/5/2005