Reviews for Another Time, Perhaps
Strefe chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
This was really cute and so well written! I liked this fic a lot, even if I have never played Kingdom Hearts before. I'll have to go check out all your other SephAerith fic's now! I love the way you write, I really do!
hurtmorpheus141 chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
Not sure if I like the other story of yours as much as this one, this one is short simple and quite interesting, oh well in any event both good stories.
Lady Kaliska chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
After reading Unspoken I wanted to read your other works and it brought this up. It's very cute. However, your writing in Unspoken, is leaps and bounds from this still very nice story. You are a great emotive writer and this was a very good story and I can see alot of the ground work and premise for Unspoken all throughout. It's nice to see an author grow in her talent. Thank you for such a great read. And thank you also for Unspoken. Until Next Time.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
nice! thumbs up! yawn so tired!
Kittencharmer chapter 11 . 1/14/2008

I just love a happy ending. I was kind of worried there that the title might be suggesting that it meant perhaps another time for Sephy.

Juzu chapter 11 . 12/16/2007
Wow. This was really good. I really liked it. At first I thought it was going to be too rushed, but it really worked out in the end. Great job on this. You're really very good. _
Silvara chapter 10 . 9/24/2007
There is some typos (three or so I think in this chap, and some sentences just weren't really necessary. As an example, I did not feel that "in a cute fashion", the fragrance "of a warrior" an such direct opinion (true or not) put the reader much at ease. It feel a little like being directed what to like and what to dislike. A last thing ; I found the ending a little simple at my whinny fan opinion. "

Notwithstanding, I'm writing that now, but I don't doubt a second that since the year yo last edited this fiction and till our beloved Unspoken, much time (2 yeas if I am correct) have passed, and your skills, have all along elaborated themselves a lot.

Finally I believe that I told you already (in others reviews) all the great, warm and lovely things that brought me here anew to read this.

Yours, Silvara
Silvara chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
I cant' help it! It's the third time I read this, and still this passage makes me giggle insanely. Seph is bad. So very bad. A very, very bad person who happens to be a deadly flirt!
Serene Serious chapter 11 . 7/17/2007
The part where Sephiroth stepped out of the shadows made me laugh, I thought of a soap when I read that. Very lovely, I always enjoy your AxS stories.
Silvara chapter 11 . 5/6/2007
So cute! .
Dust-in chapter 11 . 7/31/2005

Solaria735 chapter 11 . 7/12/2005
Aww that was a sweet story. I love Aeris x Sephiroth. I'll have to keep an eye out for your other stories!
Sadistic Shadow chapter 11 . 5/11/2005
You have absolutely no clue how long I've been waiting to see a Kingdom Hearts themed Sephiroth and Aerith pairing. I've seen only like one or two, and they were really bad or incomplete. So thank goodness for this story.
Randebjess chapter 11 . 5/4/2005

Aerith and Sephiroth are my favorite characters!

Please OH PLEEZE write some more like this!

(i feel sorry for Cloud though...)
anna chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
YAY! i was as nervous as seph to know what aeris will say to cloud. *thou i know its a seph/aeris fic.* nice fic you have here
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »