Reviews for Final Fantasy VIII: LionHearts
cheerlygal chapter 22 . 6/23/2010
Cool! A update finally! Looking forward for more!

Seeya!
cheerlygal chapter 21 . 3/20/2010
HI! I just wonder if you will continue with this fic. After all, it had been so long since I had read it...

Anyway, all I can say is, it is fun reading these. Maybe it will be up again, or maybe not. Nevertheless, good luck in you other stories!
PDestrucity chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Extremely well written piece! Took me a while to finish reading, but it was definately worth it! I hope you decide to continue this piece of work since you left it open ended like you did. I believe you mentioned it in your author's notes that this a a very Tom Clancy inspired novel and I happen to agree. I could see the influence all the way through your work.

The only thing I can think of to criticize is the fact you used very little spell casting and use of the GFs. I seen that you used "para-magic" censors to prevent the main characters from using it, but I would have liked to see more of it. Not a big complaint, but I'm sure you'd prefer my honest opinion :)

I hope to see more from you in the future...
clevername chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I really don't understand why this story receives so little reviews, your writing is excellent and the descriptions are accurate, and your fight scenes are awesome as well. Maybe it's the lack of fluff? At any rate, don't change a thing, and please update soon!
RH4L chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Big fan of your stuff, through the first three chapters. And no, I didn't find your "lemon" scene to be too obscene, quite the opposite, actually. It flowed well, without getting too in depth and taking away from the seriousness of the overall story. Well done, so far.
Anon chapter 19 . 3/8/2008
Please, please don't discontinue this just because you're not getting a ton of reviews! I very much enjoy reading this, the ONLY thing I haven't liked all the way through was "Oh, and they still had their pistols, which they used in conjunction with their blades." in this chapter. It just gave the impression of being put in as a bit of an aftersight.

But anyway, keep writing!
Anon chapter 19 . 3/7/2008
This idea best not shut down in your head! Epic fic and credit to you for getting so far! hope you keep it it up to this standard ;)
zeltis01 chapter 16 . 1/6/2008
im excited to read the next chapter. i was just hoping that i can read that soon coz i cant really wait.
Obsnem chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
One of the best stories I've read here in a good while..glad you've decided to continue it.
Mister Nemesis chapter 15 . 9/2/2007
Yo, my man. nice to see you've finally gotten this thing up and running. Remember, I'm here whenever you need some beta-ing done. Anyways, I've got to be going. TTYL.

Nemesis, AWAY!
Oathkeeper89 chapter 14 . 3/11/2007
Toasty author sounds rather tasty right about now, huh? Either way, nice update. Not quite up in length, but I understand what you mean.

It sucks writing something really epic, and halfway through just slowing down, then you just want it to end. _
Oathkeeper89 chapter 13 . 2/5/2007
Wonderful update. Life's a real bitch, huh? Can't live with, can't live without.

Never read a Tom Clancy story, but I suppose this is much more interesting to read, no? Can't wait to read the next chapter.
XxFatedLoversxX chapter 13 . 2/3/2007
You're killing me with the cliffhangers. I liked the chapter. It was interesting and suspenseful throughout the entire thing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon, like now. :-)
Waves Of Eternal Doom chapter 13 . 2/2/2007
it's seems a bit shorter comparred to others chapters. I still like the idea. I'd like to see Squall's squad in action soon though I can wait if you have a master plan for this. Anyways I'd like to see another chapter sooner rather than later lol.
JayLiyah chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
Well, another great chap from you. Glad you updated this when you did and thanks for telling me. It's getting pretty exciting and a little more fast-paced than usual (not that it's bad) as long as the story progresses though, no complaints from me. Keep going ok? And don't give up!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »