Reviews for Final Fantasy VIII: LionHearts
JayLiyah chapter 11 . 1/27/2007
Hey, hey, been a while, huh? Sorry I didn't review sooner as you had this up for a long time. I was just so preoccupied with life that I completely forgot. I'm glad I could help, even if it was just telling you how much your story kicked ass. _

As for this chap, very very good. Well done. A LOT of action to keep us occupied, but I have to admit I did miss the Squinoa action here. :P Still, it just goes to show how much effort you're putting into this fic. (but for cripes sake, update more already!)
Oathkeeper89 chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
Great update. I like how you apply various random terms from the military/Advent Children/etc sources. _ Wish you well in your upcoming writing.
XxFatedLoversxX chapter 11 . 12/7/2006
Hey! When are you going to be updating this story? I can't wait to find out what happens!
Oathkeeper89 chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
I'm surprised that you updated. Not in that way, I mean. I was just skimming my reviews to check if any old stories had been updated, and here's your, updated in all it's glory.

I'm glad you updated, and hope you continue to write and not disappear for several months again.
kuzuryuzen08 chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
wonderful
The Maestro chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
I'm really glad that you are continuing this. It is an excellent story.
XxFatedLoversxX chapter 10 . 6/21/2006
Two words...Kick ass! I loved it! I will diffintally be keeping an eye out for updates! Keep up the good work.
Cheerlygal chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
Wow..it had been a long time isn't it? lol. Thinking of which, I almost haven update my story for a year now...bad me...

Anyway, good chapter! Lots of action here...hope to see the next chapter soon!
JayLiyah chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
I truly, genuinely enjoyed this fic, you had some cool and original ideas! Battle scenes were described with perfect details, it almost seemed realistic. Nice work on the research, btw! I love the concept of "LionHearts", it seems like something Squall would think of and it was pulled off nicely. I also loved all the romance scenes with Squall and Rinoa.

Why haven't you finished this though? Please, if you read this, at least respond. You owe it to us! :P
missheartilly chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
I'm really enjoying this story sofar. I like that you took time to research things, and go into a lot of detail describing the battle scenes. It makes it a very engaging fic! I'm really looking forward to updates! Please continue this story!
fakefrommeadowlake chapter 9 . 4/1/2005
yes, im back again to string together words into incoherent sentences, but your story is kicking ass, write some more soon ehÉ
fakefrommeadowlake chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
i read your first two chapters, then i forgot what i reviewed, i saw it on my list and the third chapter is pretty good, im gonaa stop typing and go finish it now
Your Reader chapter 9 . 3/21/2005
WoW! Another great chapter of yours!

As usual...you never fail to impress me with your description of your fic as well as the choice of words used.

Also...the character development of your story is very good and keep it up! Not only you have keep th character in place, you also inclue some of what may be after the event in FF8.

Anyway...I hope to see your next wonderful chapter soon...!
ff8lover chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
not bad, I like it a lot! keep it up!
Oathkeeper89 chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
Honestly, how does one review something like this? It's good as it is. I'll say this, your story is vauge at some points, but that's what keeps it good, no?
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »