Reviews for Final Fantasy VIII: LionHearts
Iudex Acerbus chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
hm seems to be a promising story. the pace is well done while a bit... hmm i dunno rough? Probably just me since the scenes switch a lot.

Rinoa as a SEED? hm again it's sort of a scretch since she's a sorceress, but we'll see how that pans out.

over all a good start
cheerlygal chapter 8 . 3/11/2005
Oh! YOu have update! I am so glad!

Anyway...good thing that nothing happened to Rinoa and the rest of them!

Hmm...well...anyway I hope to see the next chapter soon!

Oathkeeper89 chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
Seriously, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Very artfully written, with enough flare to pass around. Nice lengthy chapters also. I like. Very much.
Your Reader chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
This is a very interesting story.

You have brought out actions and thoughts so well that we can imagine watching a movie right now.

A very interesting plot...I like it. With romance and action putting it together...it make this fic a very good one.

Well...I hope that you can continue your work soon so that I can see yet another master piece of yours

Youe Reader
KrazyMoogle chapter 7 . 3/7/2005
Woah cliffy alert! cliffy alert! Now you've done it wirte more I'm dieing to see(Read) what happenes.
rEnika chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
AH. RINOA CANNOT DIE! Please, let her be alive..
cheerlygal chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
OH NO! Did something bad happened to Rinoa?

Hope that she could escape to on time...(did she..?)

ANyway...I hope to see the next chapter real soon!

cheerlygal chapter 6 . 3/2/2005
I am sure you will get more great reviews!

Anyway...your story is as great as usual...keep it up!

I hope to see the next chapter soon!

ShivaLeonhart chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
I haven't read FF8 fanfic in so long...but this is definitel a good start back into it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
cheerlygal chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
Ya! Another great chapter from you!

By the way, why don't you accept anonymous reviews, so that you can get more reviews as well as suggestions?

Anyway...I can't wait for the next chapter and well...see you soon!

Good luck!
KrazyMoogle chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
Your story is so good
cheerlygal chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
WOW!

I am so glad that you can update so fast!

Anyway...great chapter!

I hope to see the next chapter soon!
rEnika chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Let's hope she passes.. D and doesn't meet some big robot thing Squall had the misfortune to meet.

I like your story and well, I'm glad that you aren't one of those authors who write a story just for the sake of inserting a lemon in it and do it every single chapter.
cheerlygal chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Hey! I am glad that you have updated!

Now...I am anxious to know if Rinoa is gonna to make it or not...will she pass...or fail...?

Anyway...hope to see the next update soon!

xglittergigglesx chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
really detailed and i hate 2 say kinda boring at some parts like with the genaral but all the other parts were good!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »