Reviews for I Wish For You
SekiryouYouji chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
i really like you story. it was really a cute story. imnot good at reviews because this is my first. soory:l do you know how to get chapters up because i dont and i really need help. so can u give me a review or an email. thanks.
shalita chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
before i read this,you made me cry!WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET SAKURA LIKE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MASSIVE BUSHY BROWS NARUTO SHOULD GIVE UP ON SAKURA AND JUST HAVE HER AS A FRIEND AND GO WITH HINATA.I MEAN SCINCE HINAT LIKES FOR LEE,WELL NOBODY LIKES HIM BECAUSE HE IS A his personality is nice.i is just the then again i havn't read it yet so i will have to wait and see if you changed his features i mean because if i did it his eyebrows wouldn't be so WHEN THEY ARE NOT BUSHY AND HE ID NOT SO DRAMATIS LIKE GAI THEN HE WOULD BE ONE HOT DUDE!:)
Saharet chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Oh so cute, short and well written, good job!
sora girlfriend chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
cute.
sakura231 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
omg make more chapters
Anime-Girl-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Very Very CUTE! Write more soon please!
Kickbutt 297 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Awe, what a cute story! Nice job, Inu-Fan-5-sama! *bow*
neodanmatter chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Aw that was sickening sweet, but in a good way.
x se chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Shweet. I wishh for for NaruHinaness ash well ash other shtories...
DemonCloudStrife chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
i like it a classic if i may say myself but like do u think u can make another chapter i mean like it might go well what happened to the two of them after. if u do u have my gratitude
Johney chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
huh... weird... well, good story.
Baiser chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow! Sesshomaru! This is really good. One question, however, how come when you write fanfics you can pretty much do correct grammar, but when we talk online, you absolutely are hopeless? :)
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I'm sorry, but I must give you a bad review for this. Your sentences and expressions sound cliché. The flashback clashes horribly with the main scene. You're painting two very different realities. I don't get how in the world could Hinata think that she had no chance with Naruto after having an experience like the one in the flashback. Also, the way you say Naruto was in love with Hinata looks as if he fell in love with her just because you say so. Readers really dislike when a character just looks at another and thinks: "I never realized before, but I think I love him/her".

Again, sorry for this. I hope I haven't discouraged you from writing and I wish you better luck for your next work.
VentMonster chapter 1 . 2/21/2005