Reviews for Loathing
UnrequitedLoverGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
omg! i love this story its so cute!

i saw wicked too!

please please please please please finish it!
NorthernLights94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this was awesome! WICKED is the best play. I loved this. It made me smile! I love the OBC cast though. Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth! great job.
DefyingGravity22344 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I LOVE WICKED! Hence my name. That story was cool, really cool. My 2 fav things 2gether Wicked and JN! U ROOL!
dreadedreviewer chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I am so glad that it was SUPPOSED to be funny, or it would have been plain lame.
rywhelan chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
haha love the parody on Wicked
Titan Lover chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I like it. I love that song! i have it on my MP3 Player!
greg9570 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
What is this poetry crap? Yea, ok. Oh, "P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney." Remember the sewage that Nemo went through to get back to his dad? That is where your story belongs.
QueenTopHat chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
you should do the whole play! i found this so cute! please do the whole play!
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
OMG! That was so funny! I was laughing so hard! At first I was like WTF! Then it was just plan funny!

Keep up the good work!
justanormalgirl357 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Nice explainationa s to why they would allow a boy and girl to share a room. ;)

I to hate, so very much, when pens die in on me. Erg!

Love what Cindy writes for her parents names. Halareous!

Lol! SO funny, their singing is! I feel like i'm watching a musical! We!

"Cut"? What? Their actually doing a musical? Cool!

Aww! I loved the ending! I love this! Great Job!

...Now i feel like signing (in my horrible signing voice that would kill you) ANd dancing! We! :)
Romyjaden chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I have to say, I would have used this song if you hadn't, lol. Well, anyway, I loved it, though, being my ditzy self, I had to reread it a few times to figure it out.

I am in love with this song; it's my favorite in the musical "Wicked", which I have recently fallen for. It is also a perfect song for Jimmy and Cindy (of course, while trying to conceal their true feelings for each other... .* Good job!
Stace chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I've recently fallen in love with the musical Wicked so when I just stumbled across this I was like "wow!"

I think it's very well done! The song fits them (or at least how they Try to come across) really well..

Good job is all I can say, i enjoyed this :D
ReddistheRose chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*tilts head* I am confused just a bit. But I'm more happy about this fic! Great Job!
thnkgd4beef13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
OMG! I love 'Wicked'! My friends got me hooked on it at this drama camp that I go to during the summer. I like the way you molded the song into their actual lives(kinda hinthint). Very cute. I have listened to the soundtrack so much...I started singing to your story. Lol. Very awesome.

thnkgd4beef13
Tardecita chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
This was great! And the surprise-ending... *searching for the right word* Excellent!