Reviews for Antithesis
space.monkey2141 chapter 10 . 7/11
hey just found came across the prequel to a fav story of mine! loving it so far! hope youve got some more up yiur sleeve!
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Okay
MPChess chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Christmas or new years', huh? :P
Was honestly hoping this one was done, but alas... I enjoyed every bit of both this and its sequel (even though the sequel was written later... whutever). Need moar :3
HunterHawk chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP, UPDATE! YOU HAVEN'T SINCE TWO THOUSAND FREAKING NINE! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
bookwyrms chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
What? WHAT? You haven't finished it? Noooooo! I didn't realize that before I starting reading, meaning that I've been dying to see how Ginny and Harry get together in your version for the past hour. And now... No!
If you can't tell from my angst, I was rather enjoying this story, even though I generally stick to Marauder-era. Though your Ginny is kind of different from how she is in the books, I like her; she's funny and definitely fiery. Well, now I have another story of yours to anxiously await the ending. Dang it.
residentgryffindor chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
I just started this story yesterday and I love it! From the A/N I can tell it's been on for a long time but I really do hope you finish it, it's one of the best Ginny/ Harry stories I've read!
234568 chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Gahh! I stayed up until 2am so I could finish this! Please add the next chapter soon! (It's been a year now...?)

I LOVE your writing, but your character portrayal is one of the best I've seen yet. One thing, though: transitions or divisions between scene changes within a chapter would be useful, I got lost once or twice.
caraisabella chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
This story is fantastic! I seriously don't know why you haven't gotten heaps more reviews, i think its really good :) i love ginny in this, you're a good writer :D
Muggle Minx chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
It's already spring! This is way past Christmas/New Year's! I know you have a life, but pity us who don't! Please update!
vodin chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
This is a great piece of unique and detailed,unlike any other iv come across.I started reading this story only today;

But five years?Seriously!thats mean!

I only started reading here abt 4 months ago...

Please finish up quickly...even if its a bit short.

You're losing a lot of loyal readers cos of this you kno?

I can understand that you have difficulties posting quickly but with such a long gap,you yourself might alter your original story.
bibsa1 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
I don't even know what to say to express how much I'm enjoying this story. Seriously, it even motivated me to REVIEW. I NEVER review. I know I SHOULD, because I know, as an author, there's nothing nicer than hearing from people who are enjoying my story. But, unless the story really, really sticks with me, I usually don't review.

YOUR STORY HAS EVIDENTLY STUCK WITH ME. VERY MUCH.

I don't even have words to describe how much I am enjoying this story. Er... somehow that phrase seems familiar... I think I might be repeating myself...

It's nice to find some good Harry/Ginny stories out there, because they're pretty hard to find.

There's so many things about this story I enjoy, I implore you to keep writing - fight the evil demon known as Writer's Block! - this story, because it is one of the most enjoyable stories I've read on here in a long time.

Thank you for writing this story, so that people like me can enjoy it.

Yours,

bibsa1
cinnimonforever4 chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
That was really good! It is so refreshing to read a story where Harry and Ginny aren't making out at every chance they get. Only thing I suggest is to watch your explanation of different event. You tend to be redundant. Love the story plot! Keep it up! :)
icey-glade chapter 9 . 7/19/2009
lol this is so funny, there arent very many harry/ginny moments though. lol id hate to be ginny right now, way to many boys. i love the twins their praks are so funny.
zazazaza chapter 9 . 7/13/2009
I know it's been a while, but please, PLEASE update soon? I can't wait to see what happens next, because you obviously aren't done. I love Antithesis almost as much as Seasonal Suffering- they is something about your writing style and characterization that makes these stories amazingly addicting to read. ;)

Congrats on grad school! I'm so happy for you! 3
Nettis92 chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter. I cant wait to find out what happens next :)