Reviews for The Way Love Works
makaaaa chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
nu kouga
KagomeXInuyasha4eva chapter 16 . 11/5/2008
hai! i absolutely LOVED ur fanfic!

i read it all in 2 hours! lol its so good! i cant wait until epilogue comes out! :D
silveryuki06 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
AH HAH! I KNEW IT! lol! just kidding it did have a nice idea though rite? AZN INDIAN PPLZ RULLE lol...hun wait..I'M indian/AHAHAHAHA yea im crazy i know..im SO SORRY..i'll stop bothering you now...
silveryuki06 chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
hey! i luuvv ure story so far...but I just feel like this is a twist off of an Indian movie I saw once called Kuch Kuch Hota Hai...if it's not i am so sorry and it's just an SUPER COOL COINCIDENCE! some ppl just think alike in this world i guess...its not criticism cuz i honestly do love the way you write! BUT I HATE KIKYO OMG I HATE HER SO MUCH! lol! really cool...must keep reading! XD
Song of Separation chapter 16 . 2/6/2007
KAWAII! Sad Beginning GrEaT eNdInG!

why dont you put the sign for complete though? I thought it really wasn't complete. Put up the sign for complete. Atleast people know its complete though now right?
young kagome chapter 16 . 3/25/2006
Cute story
inuandkaglover23 chapter 16 . 2/15/2006
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY SO KAWAI!_

UR THE BEST!
Sayroo01604 chapter 16 . 1/20/2006
Love the srtory so cute! -
redrocker101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
love it!
omgomgioveyourdamnstory chapter 16 . 12/2/2005
damn.

fucking.

awesome

story. ]
omgomgioveyourdamnstory chapter 13 . 12/1/2005
haha love the name? haha yes your story kicks major ass holy crap inuyasha is like a jerk well in the last chapter what the okeeyeah big ass props to your story!
Angel Food 101 chapter 16 . 11/12/2005
THAT WAS SO SAD/WONDERFUL! UPDATE SOON!
Shadow Of A Lost Soul chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
I really liked this it was well written and it had a happy ending. Happy endings are always my favoite! well cant wait for the epilogue!

Later,

Shadow Of A Lost Soul _
EternalProvidence83 chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
Fabulous! What a fantastic ending! Another great story by you! Maybe a Sequel is in order ;-D
HelikaAkileh chapter 16 . 10/24/2005
great ! AMAZING ! non the less absolutely wonderful ! ! at a lost of words but just know you did a fantastic job !