Reviews for Killed by a brother
xXI R I S H bloodXx chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
What a cute ending! I love it!
DarkSkyeDawn chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
oh oh oh, so beautiful, i loved the story it was really wonderful! i started bawling when inuyasha died, but it more than made up for it by the end. im glad sesshomaru didn't turn out to be evil, i am so in love with him, its unbelievable, but it all worked out. now if only that would happen in the actual series *sigh* i can always dream, maybe the people who made inuyasha can take some pointers from you
inuaiko chapter 16 . 4/1/2007
i loved the ending!
inuaiko chapter 8 . 4/1/2007
its so cute imagining inuyasha as a father

and kensie seems so adorible lol
FunniesKitten chapter 16 . 5/16/2006
I loved the ending. You put so much passion and feelings in your story that it feels like you there. The is such a great story. I can't wait to read what you are coming up with next.
Kewsithydemon chapter 16 . 5/16/2006
Hey good chappie! AH *squeals more* you're finally finished! _ Great job loved it. Sorry I have not updated my stroy Inari since like...Christmas. I haven't updated for an while because homework and know what? I'm going to update Inari right now. How do you like them apples? Oh do you like X-men? I love it! I can't wait till the 26th *squeals once again* X-men 3 coming out! :D

Anywho I better get to updating,

Sessho's Gal chapter 16 . 5/16/2006
wow that was a wonderful chapter and story
YamiHaruko chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
Aw! *crying* So CUTE! Awesome job with the story! Ya did good. I loved reading, but I'm sad it's over. T.T Wha. But I'm glad to finally get to the ending of a great story! It was good, and I'm planning to read more if you write more! _~

Great job again. See ya in the next story! _~
Koukou Ra-men chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
very sweet ending. I justy have 1 thing 2 say about it. AW
Avelyn Lauren chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
Kensie being there to witness the proposal was perfect. This story is great. I'll talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!
Be My Forever chapter 1 . 2/14/2006

The Lady of the West chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
Hee hee
Kewsithydemon chapter 15 . 2/5/2006
Good chappie, hope you update soon! You sent me an email? I didn't get it or I deleted on accendent, so watever you said i don't know about so plz send it to me again and thanx for encouging others to read my stories! That makes me happy! :D So are you going to make another InuYasha fic? If u are then plz let me know because I wan to read them :D!

Well thanx,

Liz (Kewsithydemon)
Avelyn Lauren chapter 15 . 2/4/2006
I liked it. Awesome job. Talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!
Sessho's Gal chapter 15 . 1/30/2006