Reviews for True Feelings
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Sappy? yes but what the heck. a Bit of Sap now and then is okay, besides I liked this poem anyway. It's a nice take on Ace's feelings and is very dramatic and well put.
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hi! :)

Some parts of this sounded quite nice, although other parts just didn't flow.

I'd say, too 'Oh, woe is me!' for Ace, and stick to stuff with a plot, but whatever suits you. :)
hyperpsychomaniac chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
That was alright, maybe a bit too sappy for Ace though. Some of the lines didn't seem to flow too well, maybe because you had to put the rest of the sentence down on the next line in some cases. Other than that it was pretty good and you're writing seems to be improving compared to some of your other stuff I've read. Keep it up!
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
To be honest, my personal reactions to this were...mixed. I do 'ship this, so there's a natural bias here, but this could have been...better. You wrote this as free verse, but it doesn't have the necessary rhythmic structure; it'd have been better as plain prose. As well, prose would be longer, and IMO longer is (in some respects) better. One last thing, this is EXTREMELY sentimental, and possibly on the border of "irritating". Maybe a little over-the-top for Ace, who wouldn't go for angsting of the bad-romance-novel style, and who has Responsibilities. But overall I liked it%2rytextid6401516