Reviews for The Mission
Xelena chapter 16 . 5/19/2005
hmm, interesting. not quite what i was expecting
PartyPoisonx chapter 16 . 5/16/2005
cool story!
frantastic chapter 15 . 5/9/2005
i love the twists and it moved along pretty well.
Grey Faerie32 chapter 15 . 5/3/2005
O very good please don't tell thats the end I love how you have the Chas as the bad guy thing! sry Chas lovers but John is way better
Grey Faerie32 chapter 14 . 4/27/2005
God stop doing that please let them find him! Gr hurry please hurry with the next chapter
Xelena chapter 14 . 4/27/2005
i'm debating that myself... but i wonder more about these buyers that were mentioned.
Xelena chapter 13 . 4/27/2005
i'm trying to decide whether i really want to know what they're doing to him.
Xelena chapter 12 . 4/6/2005
i wasn't expecting that at all.
Roony chapter 12 . 3/29/2005
this latest chapt is probably your best. Liked the Noa bit. the Chas thing however makes me wary...

-Roony
Xelena chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
of course. if the only way to destroy the Nephilim is to destroy the master, then the only way to get to the master is to give them the one person they want- John. poor john. this is really gonna suck for him. *smiles* on the upside, it means you should update again soon so i can see what happens to him. and who's pulling the strings.
Xelena chapter 10 . 3/28/2005
oh right. no, of course not. john's not gonna worry at all. he's perfectly safe after all. it's not like there's a bunch of half-angels after him.
Lestat De Lioncout chapter 11 . 3/27/2005
wahoo! This is realy good, keep it up! I need to know what happens!
Xelena chapter 9 . 3/25/2005
that was really cool. i've gathered that at this point, Abiel is a true angel not just a guardian angel
Lestat De Lioncout chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
MORE MORE MORE! I must have MORE! i love it SO much! you write really good constantine fics! GO YOU!
Xelena chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
i love this story. please continue ASAP