Reviews for Falsity
Aquary chapter 13 . 7/13
Lovely. I laugh so much. Yes.. those two deserve each other
ScarlettSapphirePens chapter 13 . 6/19
This story deserves more reviews. So awesome. Love your writing and the characters. Amazing xoxo
TriumviraVolturi chapter 13 . 6/13
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. I've nothing more to say except that I loved this fanfiction! XD
CrazySlytherin chapter 13 . 6/12
really enjoyed this
This story is amazing!
Congratulations
Stephanie MRV chapter 13 . 1/4
Sweet merlin I loved this story.
It was deliciously cunning. Truly it was perfect. This is how I always envisioned hermione .
I hope there are more stories like this.
Hermione has so much potential I hated that she became a Weasley in the books.
rlsa chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
This is so fantastic! The funniest story I've read in a long time. I laughed so hard when I read how Hermione's parents liked Lucius's teeth! Yes! That's all you need for a good husband. Well, that and good curtains. I loved the story, even moreso when I found out it was all planned! THanks for sharing it!
CrazySlytherin chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
rather good. enjoyable read.
Nonny chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
This was just fantastic! Brilliant! I loved it. The characterisation, the plot, the style, and the ever elusive "plan" were all so well done. Idk what else to say. Thank you! :)
RevDorothyL chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
What a delightful story, with an even more delightfully twisted-but-all-the-more-adorable-for-it turn at the end. Draco actually gets to win the day!
kalikk chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
essa fic é muito boa...mesmo quando a li pela primeira vez ou quando reli de novo e de novo
Cecily Mitchell chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
gotta love slytherins
Cecily Mitchell chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
That challenge though...and Madam Percival's nickname has me cackling.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 4 . 4/12/2016
Your OC names are awesome. Alias, Spontaneous...just great.
Terrence Rogue chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
I absolutely adore this story. This was my second time reading it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first.