Reviews for Falsity
Nonny chapter 13 . 7/29
This was just fantastic! Brilliant! I loved it. The characterisation, the plot, the style, and the ever elusive "plan" were all so well done. Idk what else to say. Thank you! :)
RevDorothyL chapter 13 . 6/17
What a delightful story, with an even more delightfully twisted-but-all-the-more-adorable-for-it turn at the end. Draco actually gets to win the day!
kalikk chapter 13 . 4/27
essa fic é muito boa...mesmo quando a li pela primeira vez ou quando reli de novo e de novo
Cecily Mitchell chapter 13 . 4/12
gotta love slytherins
Cecily Mitchell chapter 5 . 4/12
That challenge though...and Madam Percival's nickname has me cackling.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 4 . 4/12
Your OC names are awesome. Alias, Spontaneous...just great.
Terrence Rogue chapter 13 . 2/16
I absolutely adore this story. This was my second time reading it and I enjoyed it just as much as the first.
Naya Malik chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
and hilarious.
Loved
your work too.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
If you don't like Hermione, then don't write her. Don't turn her into Whoremione.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
Enjoyed this!
aliduck chapter 13 . 6/26/2015
Bravo! Thoroughly enjoyed reading your story, smiled to myself all the way through...
SakiXX1 chapter 13 . 6/8/2015
This story is hilarious. The way you portray Hermione did make her a fitting wife for Lucius Malfoy. Draco as a character was also quite amusing in his schemes and retelling of what had happened on his part.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Lucius watched Hermione being tortured in his home and did naught to protect her. Somehow I don't see her becoming his escort.
bloomsburry chapter 13 . 5/2/2015
ahaha...sneaky malfoys ahaha...brilliant story
EmilyWoods chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
I have re read this story multiple times and just love it...huh huh...that was funny.