Reviews for Staring at the Ceiling
beyondobsessed chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw! That was so cute! Loved it! I usually have issues with stuff like this being in 1st person, but you did a fantastical job on this!
Ladybug419 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I loved the way you put the ceiling on the story. Very touching, and cute.
juliana1307 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
One of the best GSR stories I've ever read. Touching and amazing. Congratulations!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Very touching... I love it!

~IGC t DM
bears434 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
this is great, i can't believe i hadn't found it sooner! great job! :)
tiana3826 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I love this story! Every time I read it I just smile!
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This was the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Very poetic. Loved the whole ceiling thing. I think I will now look differently at my own )
WhiteWingeDove chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow! This story was great. I loved the idea of Sara staring up at the ceiling when she couldn't sleep, but how it was different depending where she was. It was great the way you worked that idea into each scene. And I loved how Gris and Sara's daughter was like her mom in that aspect. Very creative. And picturing the three of them curled up together on the bed...too cute.
MootheQuackingCow chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
omigod, I think I just died. I'm crying now lol.

Excellent story, I love the way you tied everything together with the ceiling. Beautiful, a real piece of art. :D
SteffiesDoodles chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
aw that was so sweet i loved it
annieq47 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This fic is as comfy as a favorite blanket. Amazing job! I found myself sighing right along with it. Now I'm ready to go curl up in bed.
nzdeb chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
you wrote this awhile ago but iv just read it and it is a really lovely story the sort that makes you go ah
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
i know im kind of late, but very very nice!
neoemmy101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005