Reviews for If We Hold On Together
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
all most made me cry here a job well done xx
BabyInu 317 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
good please write some more
Kar-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You killed John, again! :P heh. A very well written piece, but I'm not so sure about the song choice. Not only did you show John's importance on a personal leval, but also hinted at the burden Jeff put on Scott, which was cool. Good !
Lizzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
One of my favorite stories.I loved the way it was written and the flashbacks were precise! Very nice
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
yaknow. your stories are so much better than mine-makes me feel real inadequet. anywho. i love this one-but john dies. i love john...

you know, it scares me that we seem to be thinking along the same wavelength in my story-how did you know i wrote Jeff's chapter next. i'm scared.
haley chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
It was really sad. I liked it a lot. write more you are a really great author. you should come read my stories and review i think we share the same depressing soul for the stories we write. You should read The Whole World by me obssesed1 or what ever the name is. Continue to write your awesome.
cip chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
aw! I cried that's so sad.
Angel-Tracy not signed in chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
...

... *sniff*

...

*completely breaks down crying*

...amazing written...i cant say much more; crying too hard...
Boucephalos chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I, too, love the way you killed John.
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This was lovely. Really nice and angsty and all my fault I know! LOL

Really well done, I like the way John was killed, it was plausable, well written and very very sad.

Good work and I really enjoyed it.
Ellen Tracy chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I just want to say wow! That was so amazing! It totally made me want to cry (i don't cry cause it burns my eyes) and it was so well written so well done you!
IloveSam chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
*trembling bottom lip* Omg! That was so sad! You really got me crying near the end! What a beautiful fic! Those lyrics worked really really well, it gave it some depth, even though I don't know the song (downloading it now though _). I loved all those flashbacks and the way you gave us more insight on John's character, and how sensitive he actually is! It was really really perfect, great job!

(why did you kill John AGAIN though? You hate him or something? :p He's way too sweet to die! :p)
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Wow. This is great. I love the way you portray John. I love the flashbacks too. Great fic!

Hope to read more of your stories! *glances at pile of homework next to her* Though it might take a while... ;)