Reviews for After Hours
Ellce chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Omg this was great, I thought was funny and had a good amount of sexiness, keep it up.
Elias Cook chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Wow. Haha this was really interesting and good. :D And you didn't proofread it at all? Wowza that's amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
AWWW! So cute 3
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Oh, this is good!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Cute!

Franny Mika chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Despite your extensive list of put-downs at the beginning, I read your story anyway :). I see no point in your complaints - you did a wonderful job with Roy and Riza's characters, and the pace of the story was simply spot on. Keep up the great work!
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ahahaha I love the internal thoughts! Makes me rofl so hard.

Gya, fianlly, a kiss between the two couple.

Great writing. Enjoyed it all the way.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ah, that was awesome! Exactly what I was looking for! Flawlessly developed, wonderfully in-character (it's disastrous when they're not) and perfect grammar! A definite addition to my favorites.
Trinity-Uoy-Itna chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
One of the two most in-character Royai fanfictions I have read, bravo. Now Im off to read your other one, I can hardly wait :D
astridv chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I love how you write Roy's inner voice. That was really enjoyable and fun! Well-done fluff like this isn't easy to find. Thanks for sharing. :)
Merle's Right Hand chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Alyice chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aww. Very sweet, wonderful. Very fluffy...but you managed to make me not roll my eyes but actually smile.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Very nice story. They're all in-character, well-developed plot, and the ending dialogue was a nice touch. Sorry. Am useless for criticism, because am head-over-heels in love with this story. *Holds up hands in defeat*
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 1/13/2009