Reviews for The Patakis
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
I love your story of the patakis but I was just hoping u might make a chapter where helga gets very upset about something and runs away to find arnold eventually going out with him. Can you do that you don't have to bit I think it will make your story even better thx!:)
Hailey Shepard chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I loved your story, and I'm gonna read the other ones later. I love it that someone is taking their time to make these story's, and I thank you for doing that. I really want the Jungle movie to come out so please help and sign the petition: (Just go to the link below)!

1/Save-Hey-Arnold-Movie-TJM/

Please sign! And thanks for the wonderful story!
jive chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
not bad but u make it look like Helga became darker and still has not put much in to her artistic side, with Arnold been gone, her want to be with him, and his past influence. i guest she would develop a relationship with the boarding house and even start to look starter in school given her maturity but still have the attitude we love about her. with her been the star and the lost of Arnold she can gain some role of helping out with other characters some what like Arnold. To make the relationship with the others grow
Known Unknown chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
On hiatus eh? Well, hope you come back to this, it's pretty good, I like how you interpreted and worked with each of the characters, even those who didn't get much focus in the show (like Brainy, unfortunate as that story was, and Nadine).

Oh, and the irony of Gerald chastising Sid for being in denial over a relationship was not lost on me. But, now that I think of it, though, Gerald hasn't had that big a part beyond the voice of reason in this story so far.
gallegosdulce chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
i loved all your stories and soory for just leave a review it just that keep reading until the end. any way keep doing this that i love it ok. and if you like hey arnold can you go please to to save the second movie of hey arnold

please i tell you fans and your friends ok please
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
Wonderful interaction between Helga and her family. Her chat with Olga and her explaining the reasons she usually dislikes having her older sister around was a great touch. Hilarious scenes with the Hummer stuff, and funny detail about having Hillwood's Three Stooges annoying her.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 6/30/2006
Cool chapter! Very good scenes with Sid and Nadine.

Helga, as usual, is excellently written; it's understandable she felt some intimidation from this since Nadine would be the first one of the old gang Arnold would see after many years, and he and the girl, even if not very close, were always friendly to each other, plus having similar interests (they both love animals and nature in general).

And yes, I also wonder about why Nadine never had her own episode. I think the closest was when she and Rhonda had an argument, and Arnold got caught in the middle.

Allie1982 chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Hey krossfire,

I think you are doing an excellent job so far in your story "The Patakis" Hey is that Mandy Moore Movie that you based on the character Lila, is the movie "Saved"? I'll be honest with you that I like Mandy Moore in her movie "A Walk to Remember." She played an excellent character as Hillary Faye in "Saved", however I thought she was a very mean religious person. I never liked those sort of people, but I could see Lila as being religious like that. My former best friend was like that. She was a very religious person and she was a prude. Of course because I was her best friend and had to be under her control, I was kind of a prude too. I admit that, but now as you've seen or heard of my stories, in the beginning when I started writing some people thought I wrote too much about "teen sex". I'll be honest with you on how I feel about that. I'm not a prude and I just write from my heart like a lot of writers do. I'm not catholic though, I'm a Methodist. However I'm very open minded, I haven't seen the Da Vinci Code, yet? I know it is directed by Ron Howard and it is contriversial. Kind of like another contriversial movie that I like "The Exorcist". Oh man I got criticized big time for liking that movie by the same religious person that I was telling you about. She thought I was blasphemous for watching "The Exorcist". So I don't know about seeing "Da Vinci Code" I'm a little shaky with that movie. Anyway sorry for getting off the subject, great story krossfire!

-Allison
DarthRoden76 chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Greetings krossfire!

Awesome chapter! UGH! Little Miss "Ever So" Perfect is back!

Oh well, you did a really good job on this one, especially with Stinky standing up for her. I always though her and Stinky would be a better couple, since they are both country people and all (Although Lila is probably from the mid-west somewhere and Stinky is a Southerner, like me). They'd be a pretty good couple, I think.

Anyhow, the thing with the Da Vinci Code and her religious reaction to it, very true to form with most religious people (myself included...although I am a Southen Baptist and a Protestant rather than a Catholic and nowhere near as prudish...see "Stormy Summer Night and my Harry Potter stories, HA HA!). I havent seen it yet, and I'll just wait for the DVD...besides the book was too boring for me. I more a Michael Creighton and Stephen King person myself. Besides, I'm holding out for X-Men 3 (AWESOME MOVIE!) and Pirates of the Caribbean 2 (Capitan Jack is Back!)...what is with all the sequels in the last few years anyhow?

Your way of describing the characters as teens is awesome! They really do have that teenage mentality, especially the girls.

Lastly, the whole Charlie Brown thing with her letter to Arnold, that was brilliant! I have always admired Charlie Brown and Craig said once that they inspired him greatly with Hey Arnold! Helga always did remind me of Peppermint Patty, with pigtails and no freckles, He! He! He! The letter was vintage Helga 100%, very well done. The Force is Very Strong with you, krossfire! Your one of my top 5 favorite writers! Keep em coming!

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Your sories are difficult to be reviewed. They are too perfect.

Well, maybe for my taste your Lila is too... er, thoughtless. I mean she doesn't seem to be a real thinking person, at least not as much as other your characters are. Of course you have right for your interpretation... And I can't argue with you here, since Lila seems to be one of not so many characters of Hey Arnold we never see "from inside" - there is no episode from her POV. She's kinda black box: we see how it acts, but we don't know what's going on within.

I'm working at a short story about high school Lila, and it was very interesting to look at your version of her.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 5/26/2006
As usual, you keep writing pure gold! This is a wonderful chapter. All the dialogues are wonderfully done; I really see Lila as a religious person. I'm a catholic, yet I saw the Da Vinci Code movie... but I felt nothing special about it. It's a good movie, but nothing more.

The almost-fight scene was wonderfully done.

The guys from the old 118 are truly a family. Even if you're angry with a cousin, or a brother/sister, nobody can touch him/her without you jumping to protect your relative. You showed it well with Lila's return and the way everybody feels about her.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
Talking about coincidences. I just saw Arnold's movie today in Nickelodeon Latin America.

Excellent chapter! Hilarious scenes with Sid and Iggy, aka Jay and Silent Bob. Rhonda and Nadinc's scenes were very well done.

Of course, my favorite parts are those with Helga and Phoebe. Is great to see how two girls who are that different can be so great friends.

DarthRoden76 chapter 7 . 3/24/2006
Greetings Krossfire!

Awesome chapter, especially Iggy and Sid's whole stunt, totally reminiscent of the movie "Mallrats" and the stunt Jay and Silent Bob pulled! I almost expected Iggy to call Sid "Lunchbox" LOL! Snoogins!

Once again, great historical aspect with the whole FTi thing and Helga's guilty conscious about going to a mall that Arnold tried to stop being built on his neighborhood.

Keep up the good work!

May The Force Be With You! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Wonderful chapter! The way Helga reads Arnold's letter is great, and her job's hunting is good as well.

Excellent dialogues. I love the scenes of her collecting the rent! She found her true vocation.

The scene at Arnold's room is greatly described.

The ending was terrific. Typical Helga scene. And she can't make a monitor lizard eat the Internet.

DarthRoden76 chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
YAHOO! Helga finally sent something to Arnold! Criminy, I can't wait to see what comes of that, if anything. Knowing our football-head, it will be great if it does. Cant wait to see what happens next! Keep these stories coming along! The Force Is Strong with you, Master krossfire! -DarthRoden (aka Carl)